Going Lifted

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
cxkali said:
after thinking about it going to lift the envoy :smile:

Great to hear :thumbsup: It is my dream to one day lift our TB. I have talked a lot about it with my wife. But since its our daily driver and she drives it to work everyday (I have a company van), its kind of out of the question until we get a new second car (Sunfire is on its last legs).

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
cxkali said:
after thinking about it going to lift the envoy :smile:

I will be available to help nearby if you want. Had my hand in a doing a few lift kits for members. Hit up MarkMC for the lift stuff.

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
woody79 said:
......It is my dream to one day lift our TB....since its our daily driver and she drives it to work everyday, its kind of out of the question.......

Woody, tell her that lifted she will have more frame clearance and less likely to get stuck in deep snow.
I'm running the Rough Country lift with a MarkMC's top spacer, you can barely tell it is lifted from looking at it with relatively stock tire height. It takes a little more hop to get in. I can tell a big difference driving on beach sand, I don't bottom out nearly as much and it hasn't really affected my gas mileage too much either.

wink

Nov 30, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I will be available to help nearby if you want. Had my hand in a doing a few lift kits for members. Hit up MarkMC for the lift stuff.

I'll second that.:thumbsup:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
wink said:
I'll second that.:thumbsup:

Of course I will do my best to be there. Looks like we may get the lift team back together for another truck. :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhendsbee

Members Online