GMT360 bites the dust.. Almost takes out a hotel!

Mooseman

It's actually an Envoy XL if you look at the headlights and bumper. 🕵️‍♂️

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Supporter
And here I thought I was the only one who'd actually try and discern the model / platform. :laugh::hail:

OP
TollKeeper

TollKeeper

Could be an Isuzu Ascender with Envoy headlights too. Cant really see the tails.

Mooseman

I think odds are more for an Envoy. :biggrin:

Mike534x

I'd say Envoy as well, the front clip and rear wheels in the second image are way to recognizable. The Ascenders also were usually two tone, or featured two-tone door moldings.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Supporter
After looking at the pictures again...

Not only is it an Envoy XL, it's an '03-'04. Look at the wide bodyside / door mouldings. Just like mine. Also... If you zoom in reeeeally close on pic #2, you can see the D/S tail lamp looks to be amber over red, which is the GMC layout, yes?

Looks to be a 4.2L, as there's just too much 'gap' on the LH side of the engine bay.
I wonder how they got the hood off so cleanly? Some sort of recip saw, probably. And I'm guessing that SCBA gear might have been used, as that had been burning pretty hot / noxious for awhile when they got there. Not a pane of glass left, either. :eyebrowhuh:

Obviously, a total loss. :sadcry: Guessing they weren't maintaining full coverage, given the age of the truck (and even if they did... the residual would be what - about $2000 USD or so, depending on mileage?)

(and before anyone says it... yeah, I must have more time than sense, to spend this much time / effort looking at this... LOL) :dunce:

Mooseman

And you weren't able to give us the mileage and the owner's name? Sheesh. You're losing it Mark :laugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Essa89

Secure Browsing

Top Bottom