GMT Apparel

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Member
Nov 20, 2011
380
Coming Soon.

156_GMT_nation_merch-1.jpg



Still working out the details. I'll be offering all sorts of printed goods. Just throwing this up as a place holder for now.
 

STLtrailbSS

Member
Dec 4, 2011
1,617
YESS! Get that on a hoodie so I can wear it for the next couple of months!
 

Porkins

Member
Dec 5, 2011
6,960
Me007gold said:
Any plans for hats? would also love a shirt with a small logo on front, and a bigger logo on the back

I'll take one in gray.
 

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Member
Nov 20, 2011
380
n0kfb said:
How about making the logo available via items at [http://www.cafepress.com] ?

-- Dan Meyer :coffee:

While cafepress has gotten better over the years...the quality is still not as good as an old fashioned screen printed item. They use direct to garment printers(almost like an everyday inkjet printer)and heat transfers(which work great for single run items).

Basically I'll be offering a lot of the same items as cafepress...but better quality.
 

Porkins

Member
Dec 5, 2011
6,960
tbuckalew14 said:
While cafepress has gotten better over the years...the quality is still not as good as an old fashioned screen printed item. They use direct to garment printers(almost like an everyday inkjet printer)and heat transfers(which work great for single run items).

Basically I'll be offering a lot of the same items as cafepress...but better quality.

Good to hear more then just TShirts. FYI, If you need a printer check out jakprints.com.
 

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Member
Nov 20, 2011
380
Porkins said:
Good to hear more then just TShirts. FYI, If you need a printer check out jakprints.com.

I plan on printing everything in house
Photo_3B21B7D1-E62D-70D7-7C73-A67CF11AD806.jpg


I run a mid size print shop(3 manual presses 2 automatic presses). We pump out 1000's a shirt a day.

I did check out that jakprints site though. They seem to have a pretty big operation.
 

High Voltage

Member
Nov 18, 2011
462
smitty5150 said:
Tim does top quality work! He did our shirts for carlisle 2010, as well as some laptop cases and can coozies. Still holding up to this day!

Cafe press is junk compaired to what Tim does! :biggrin:
 

havie22

Member
Dec 4, 2011
158
tbuckalew14 said:
I plan on printing everything in house
Photo_3B21B7D1-E62D-70D7-7C73-A67CF11AD806.jpg


I run a mid size print shop(3 manual presses 2 automatic presses). We pump out 1000's a shirt a day.

I did check out that jakprints site though. They seem to have a pretty big operation.

how about coffee mugs and other items? i work @ gordonsinclair.com check out the line we carry!:smile:
 

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496
Looks like a pretty decent operation you have going on. I am looking forward to a couple of shirts and a hoodie!
 

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
Nov 18, 2011
49,665
Sweet
 

FlyingFischer

Member
Dec 4, 2011
254
Spokane, WA
Can't wait for these to be available! My TV one has many holes and oil stains now.
 

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Member
Nov 20, 2011
380
Samples will be printed this week and posted here by friday(hopefully).

Color choices are Black, White, or Sport Gray. Shirts are all 100% pre shrunk cotton. All mens shirts for now.

Pricing(shipping included in continental 48 U.S. States):

Small - Extra Large 14.00
2XL-3XL 16.00
4XL - 5XL 18.00

Additional option:
Username printed on sleeve 2.00

Paypal is preferred. tbuckalew14@gmail.com
Cash or check is also accepted...

Please send me a PM with any questions. Thanks.
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
Can't wait to see the designs...
 

Sparky

Member
Dec 4, 2011
12,927
Can't wait :wootwoot:
 

ScarabEpic22

Member
Nov 20, 2011
728
Sweet, Im in for a shirt. Definitely going to add the username too, good option to have.

Id love a hoodie too, want to see them first though.
 

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
14,955
North Las Vegas
ScarabEpic22 said:
Sweet, Im in for a shirt. Definitely going to add the username too, good option to have.

Id love a hoodie too, want to see them first though.

Stef had dibs on the first pink hoodie. :rotfl:
 

JRTAHOE

Member
Nov 20, 2011
848
harmless said:
No no no.... Mike (07 TB Rider) has dibs. It'll go good with his pink Prius. :dance:

I thought you wanted the pink hoodie to go with your pink smartcar :rotfl:
 

ScarabEpic22

Member
Nov 20, 2011
728
For the guys in BC, if Im headed that way feel free to let me know. I have no problem having orders shipped to my house or bringing them up to Canada, as long as Im already headed up.
 

Sparky

Member
Dec 4, 2011
12,927
ScarabEpic22 said:
For the guys in BC, if Im headed that way feel free to let me know. I have no problem having orders shipped to my house or bringing them up to Canada, as long as Im already headed up.

Of course there might be a handling fee of a shirt or two :rotfl:
 

mocpl03

Member
Dec 5, 2011
18
yeppers my wife wants a pink hoodie also, i want a black one so let me know when you get a price on them
 

Cable810

Member
Dec 5, 2011
690
Could you make a Hoddie in a XLT??
 

revamp

Member
Dec 22, 2011
223
Mansfield, TX
I will be up for a shirt or two with the username and a hoodie. Heck, I may even do a hat depending on the style... Who is doing decals?
 

animal

Member
Dec 4, 2011
991
revamp said:
I will be up for a shirt or two with the username and a hoodie. Heck, I may even do a hat depending on the style... Who is doing decals?

Jeff "high voltage"
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,428
Posts
639,193
Members
18,647
Latest member
Lortigemt

Members Online