Gag christmas gift ideas?

Opeth

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Looking for some ideas on this, but not cheesy ones like reindeer or snowman poop. Can be naughty ones too.

I've been thinking of two hard boiled eggs in a sac with a length of smoked sausage in the middle, then a Note saying everyone enjoys a little sausage in em.

Things along those lines.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
sterile-eye-pad-2-per-ziplock-bag-p62383-3-1.jpg
+
iPadBox.jpg
=My sisters gift this year.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
We actually have some coal on our farm. You can find little pieces or brick sized chunks sometimes. It can be fun to use other boxes but replace the real thing with some coal of similar weight and a note telling them to be better next year.

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
My brother in law used to do clean gag gifts...
My mother in law wanted some ankle weights and he gave her two bricks tied to ropes.
My father in law loves aftershave and always has to have a splash out of his new bottle, he replaced it with vinegar.

The funniest thing though was when the family got him back by calling him and telling him he had won a shopping spree at the local mall :smile:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
How about giving someone some Urinal Cakes...

Opeth

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Ha ha... Urnal cakes. Couple good ones, but still haven't found just the right one yet.

Laynlow02

Apr 28, 2012
Not necessarily a gag gift, but make some candy apples for a party... But throw a few candy onions in the batch. Sit back a wait for someone to take a big bite of an onion... For some reason my family is very hesitant to eat anything I bring to parties now... :confused:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online