Free Exhaust

Spong

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
I've got the exhaust that I've had on my Trailblazer since new. An exhaust shop made it for me. It's a single in/dual out Flowmaster with duals that exit behind the rear tires with Magnaflow stainless tips.

I cut each pipe behind the muffler. It could probably be patched and welded.

Pics after I removed it in this thread: http://gmtnation.com/f26/stainless-works-time-1660/

I'm located in Dubuque Iowa and I don't want to ship it. Rather than taking it to the scrap yard, I figured maybe someone could use it.

Thanks,
Steve

Feb 13, 2012
Would you be willing to meet me somewhere halfway? I'm Located in Northern IL area, 60178. I'm currently doing a 5.3/LS1 swap into my i6 and could definitely use the FREE parts. I'd be willing to reimburse for gas?

Spong

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Honestly, I really don't want to haul it anywhere BUT, sometime this spring I'm going to have to run over to Lena IL to pick up more trees for my yard. I'll be towing my trailer so I can easily haul it. I don't know dates yet but I can let you know.

Feb 13, 2012
If you could let me know that would be great. If you'd even wanna hold onto it for that long? I should have my truck running by the end of the month...might just make the trip up there myself. I'll keep in touch.

Spong

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
I just made a trip yesterday to Schaumburg for a meeting! I wouldn't have been able to bring it with me though.

Just let me know.

Feb 13, 2012
That's a complete bummer! i LIVE in SCHAUMBURG! Thanks for ruining my day. haha. But, we'll definitely figure something out in the future. Thanks again for the buzz kill :wootwoot:

Spong

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Seriously?? LMAO!! I was meeting with a client in those office buildings to the west of Woodfield mall.

Feb 13, 2012
This is extremely disappointing...but yes. I live LESS THAN a 5 minute drive from where you were located (Woodfield Mall). I live right off of 72 or Golf Rd...im sure you drove on either one of those two.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jesussaves

Members Online