Felt like I was being watched...

McGMT

Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
Was out in the garage today being bored. All of a sudden I got that weird feeling like I was being watched, but I looked around and nobody was there, no kiddos or anything around. SO I kept on going about my business and I heard a little tap on the window. It was like a weird tap, not a finger but almost like a pencil tap.....

When I looked at the window I got one HELL of a surprise..

Attachments

• turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 21

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
McGMT said:
Was out in the garage today being bored. All of a sudden I got that weird feeling like I was being watched, but I looked around and nobody was there, no kiddos or anything around. SO I kept on going about my business and I heard a little tap on the window. It was like a weird tap, not a finger but almost like a pencil tap.....

When I looked at the window I got one HELL of a surprise..

Ha ! Is that real ?

McGMT

Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
Ghost said:
Ha ! Is that real ?

Very real... Actually there was three of them out there.. Check it out...

View attachment 22753

Ignore my neighbors crappy house... Thats why I have a fence...

Attachments

• three turks.jpg
    three turks.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 18
  • three turks.jpg
    three turks.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 7

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
McGMT said:
Very real... Actually there was three of them out there.. Check it out...

View attachment 9175

Ignore my neighbors crappy house... Thats why I have a fence...

Those tom's look mighty tasty with Thanksgiving being right around the corner :biggrin:

McGMT

Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
My daughter said there is stuffing and gravy in them... Gotta love that lil redhead!

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
My mom's dog made the mistake of chasing a wild turkey before. Chased it across the yard til the turkey had enough. Puffed up, had his wings spread and turned on the dog. Dog flipped around and flew across the yard.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
It is always nice when dinner presents itself!

Lima Tango

Dec 4, 2011
We have wild turkeys, deer, bobcats, foxes, snakes, all manner of wildlife wandering around Beale AFB. People being held hostage in their homes on base by an a-hole turkey is shockingly commonplace. Those bastards can be scary when they want to be.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Great eatin right there

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
Very cool ! I thought it was fake. Im in Cali so you will never see a Turkey unless its on the table :wink: Those aren't pets are they ?

oh05ext

Dec 7, 2011
our dog chased a few of them from the golf course behind our apt the other day.i never knew they could fly so fast.

McGMT

Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
Ghost said:
Very cool ! I thought it was fake. Im in Cali so you will never see a Turkey unless its on the table :wink: Those aren't pets are they ?

Actually, sadly enough, they are... They aren't my pets but the mechanic up the road...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.