Ended: Parting out 2004 LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0a8l0v6i8n9

Mar 6, 2013
Do you have the plastic hood prop holder and the round plastic piece for the rear gate?

Attachments

• 2015-03-07 12.59.38.jpg
    2015-03-07 12.59.38.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 2015-03-07 13.00.10.jpg
    2015-03-07 13.00.10.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 18
Feb 26, 2015
Do you have the storage compartment covers that go on the sides in the rear hatch? If you have them do you know if they are the same as an 2002 trailblazer ltz? Pics maybe.

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Chris_1987 said:
Hi Dan, do you by chance still have the reverse light sockets, with about 6" of wire?
Mounce quote below is correct. My taillights are the circuit board style

Mounce said:
Do you have an envoy?

Trailblazers have a circuit board that three bulbs (brake/turn/reverse) plug into and then it gets screwed to the taillight so the reverse socket and wiring isn't exactly removable by itself, which leads me to believe you have an envoy by you just asking for the reverse socket and wiring lol.
Thanks for answering this!

bassman said:
Do you still have he instrument panel? Picture and price shipped please. 72638
I do have the instrument panel. I can post pictures tonight or tomorrow. I would be looking for $100 shipped.

c0a8l0v6i8n9 said:
Do you have the plastic hood prop holder and the round plastic piece for the rear gate?
I don't have the hood prop holder. I'll have to check on the rear gate plastic plug. In all honesty though it will probably cost more to ship it then you would have to pay a junk yard for it.

deerslayer1985 said:
Do you have the storage compartment covers that go on the sides in the rear hatch? If you have them do you know if they are the same as an 2002 trailblazer ltz? Pics maybe.
I do have the compartment covers. Pics will be later today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Mounce

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
The power steering pump worked great. $50 shipped to the lower 48.

Feb 26, 2015
I have some other stuff I might need. The right side looking from the back of the vehicle storage compart cover. The little compartment in the floor of the hatch I need the handle that goes into the part that lifts out, and the high brake light up above the rear glass. How much for all of those things?

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014

Here is the cluster.

Knucklehead said:
Still have the driver side door stop..? The arm that don't let it swing wide open...
Can you post a photo of what you're looking for? I have the door pulled off.

deerslayer1985 said:
I have some other stuff I might need. The right side looking from the back of the vehicle storage compart cover. The little compartment in the floor of the hatch I need the handle that goes into the part that lifts out, and the high brake light up above the rear glass. How much for all of those things?
I have the storage compartment covers. $20 shipped

I have to find where I put it, but I would sell you the entire floor hatch with the handle. I'll get a price as soon as I find it.

And the high stop light sale is pending..

Knucklehead

Jul 23, 2014
Here's the piece I'm looking for. It's sits as you can see mine broke in half.

Half is still in the door and other half is still attached to the body.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426280820.064627.jpg

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hey, Dan, did your TB have the dome lights by each door or the ones running down the middle?

I'm looking for the one of the ones by the door, broke a clip on one of mine a couple weeks ago. I'd like the whole thing, part that goes in the ceiling and the lens. Let me know if you have them and how much you'd want for one of them.

Garth

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Knucklehead said:
Here's the piece I'm looking for. It's sits as you can see mine broke in half.

Half is still in the door and other half is still attached to the body.

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426280820.064627.jpg
I should have that. I'll have to take a look when I get home tonight.

Mounce said:
Hey, Dan, did your TB have the dome lights by each door or the ones running down the middle?

I'm looking for the one of the ones by the door, broke a clip on one of mine a couple weeks ago. I'd like the whole thing, part that goes in the ceiling and the lens. Let me know if you have them and how much you'd want for one of them.

Garth
Mine had the overhead console up front, and individual lights on each side in the back. Are you thinking of one of these style?

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
It is not an EXT. I do have one of those lights left. $10 shipped.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Darn, was hoping your overhead console had the switches for the EXT windows. Lights are much more functional than the sunglasses holder mine has lol.

I'll get back to you in a little while on whether I wanna get that light or not, thanks!

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
No such luck. Mine has the glasses holder also. One cool feature that I'll be transfering to my 07 from the overhead console is the voice recorder. I didn't know what it was at first. I was looking at it thinking "Who the hell has 6 garage doors?" lol.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
:rotfl: I was also quite intrigued when I found out that was a voice recorder.

Fun fact: there are special light fixtures and such that can communicate with the home link buttons. It'd be nice rolling up to the house and hitting a button in the car to turn an outside light on.

One other thing I'd like to inquire about, do you happen to have the drivers side seat plastic that holds the switches intact? Ours is broke. If you have that, what color is it?

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
I do have it. It is gray. I haven't however tried to remove anything from the seats yet. I've pulled the seats out, but haven't taken anything off of them yet.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
They're removable? Without.

It's fully intact right?
Like, no broken screw holes.
Also, if you can, get a picture of it so that I can make sure we have the same color lol.

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
I'll try to remember to get photos tonight. I do believe the plastic is removable.

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Mounce said:
They're removable? Without.

It's fully intact right?
Like, no broken screw holes.
Also, if you can, get a picture of it so that I can make sure we have the same color lol.
It is fully intact. I do believe the switches can be removed, but I forgot to grab some pictures while I was out there. Attempt #2 tonight lol.

Knucklehead said:
Any word on this?
I do have it. I just don't know what it takes to remove it from the door side. I couldn't see it from where the door is sitting.

Reactions: Mounce

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
dan@larescorp said:
I do have it. I just don't know what it takes to remove it from the door side. I couldn't see it from where the door is sitting.
I believe there are a pair of 10mm bolts that hold the door check from the inside, and nuts underneath that rubber grommet. It's been about a year and a half since I scored a pair from a junk yard, so I might be misremembering their size.

Knucklehead

Jul 23, 2014
Blckshdw said:
I believe there are a pair of 10mm bolts that hold the door check from the inside, and nuts underneath that rubber grommet. It's been about a year and a half since I scored a pair from a junk yard, so I might be misremembering their size.
Thanks....

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dan@larescorp said:
It is fully intact. I do believe the switches can be removed, but I forgot to grab some pictures while I was out there. Attempt #2 tonight lol.
So uh, get a chance to get a pic or decide a price? [emoji14]opcorn: One pic will suffice because all I wanna see is that it's the same color as mine.

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Sorry Mounce!!!! I finally got around to getting a picture of last night. I've been crazy busy.

$20 shipped

diablo2184

Jan 25, 2015
Hey I asked for that before when you were shipping me other parts. You said you didn't wanna remove from the seats

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
diablo2184 said:
Ummm.....sure....thing....

That's correct sir!
Is there a problem here?

diablo2184

Jan 25, 2015
dmanns67 said:
Are you confused? It was not a suggestion.
not confused at all.....i purchased some things from the OP earlier and we sent each other information via PM. Sorry i did not want to post my personal info in the thread. and while i was asking about parts on the truck, i asked to get some other parts.

so, i did ask prior to the last person that inquired about the parts i was also needed.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Personal info such as email addresses for wiring Paypal funds are intended to be in pm's for privacy. Inquiring about parts does not endanger your privacy and should be handled via a post in the FS thread.

At this point, Dan and I have agreed on the deal and I'm waiting for him to pm me his email so that I can wire him the funds but he don't get on very often so I've been waiting 5 days...

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
I'm not sure if I got blocked for a certain amount of days, but I've been trying to respond to this thread and PM's for the last week. I can type a response, but when I go to post something I get timed out. I thought it might have been my computer, but it did the same thing on my phone. I don't see any of those point deals under my avatar? Any ideas moderators??

Let me add some clarification. Diablo and I did talk about it in a PM. I had mentioned that I didn't want to cut the wiring so the switches could go with. I wanted to keep the seats as a bolt in item with nothing cut off. That was where the conversation ended. Mounce was looking for just the cover. That is all I would be willing to take off of the seats. The seats still function without it. Either way it's not worth an argument. If you keep an eye on ebay you should be able to find one for around the same price. I would even go as far as to help you search for one to help make everyone happy.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
dan@larescorp said:
I'm not sure if I got blocked for a certain amount of days, but I've been trying to respond to this thread and PM's for the last week. I can type a response, but when I go to post something I get timed out. I thought it might have been my computer, but it did the same thing on my phone. I don't see any of those point deals under my avatar? Any ideas moderators??
:confused: Time out? There's no time limit on how long you have to make a post. The next time you have that happen, can you email me a screen shot, or give me the error code you are seeing? Approximately how long do you estimate between clicking the button to start a post/reply, to the time you are trying to send it and have this issue?

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
There was no error code. It would give the loading symbol you get for a brief second normally, but that symbol would keep acting like it was trying to load. Then the screen would go white and freeze there. Nothing ever posted any of the times I've tried. This morning I was able to post again, so I don't know what the heck is going on.

If it happens again I will screen shot it right away, and get that to you.

Reactions: Blckshdw

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
It must be those Minnesota internets connections. I don't see anything funny with your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1

Members Online