Ended: Parting out 2004 LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_k

Dec 5, 2011
dan@larescorp said:
Do you have a photo of the style your looking for? My 07 has a different style then the 04.

I apologize to everyone I haven't been able to get back to just yet. It is hunting season here so I'm super crunched on time for the next 2 weeks.
Ill have to take a pic when i get home tonight.

Thank You

mike_k

Dec 5, 2011
This is the one I need. Has a rubber bumper on it that' mines missing.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415670300013.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415670300013.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 56

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Forgive me I completely forgot. I do have those small bumpers for the rear door. I can take them off tonight. $15 shipped work for you?

Work had me running all day now so I haven't had a chance to check the forums lately.

triz

Apr 22, 2013
Looking for the front dash trim closest to the windshield.

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
That is still installed in the truck. I can't get back to work on the truck until next Tuesday at least. As soon as I have it safely removed I'll get back to you.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
Is there a plug in the harness that goes to the tail lights? I need both sides of the plug and about 6" of wire. I want to make an inline splice I can just plug in.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Reactions: MAY03LT

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
Blckshdw said:
This might be a better bet, since you'll still need to find the socket that connects to the truck side plug. You just have to crimp your own wires in.

GM Delphi / Packard - Sealed 5-way GT 150 MAF connector pair, black
eh, if I can just get the existing plug (both male and female side) with some wire on both sides, you wire the 2 pigtails together and add the wires you want at the splice when you solder it... then you have a fully inline plug using the stock connectors.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
That's the thing, there aren't 2 sides. You have the harness coming from the truck, and a molded plastic case for the circuit board that the bulbs plug into. No matching harness to go with it.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
Blckshdw said:
That's the thing, there aren't 2 sides. You have the harness coming from the truck, and a molded plastic case for the circuit board that the bulbs plug into. No matching harness to go with it.
ah, i understand. you're thinking right at the tail light. i want the plug that's before that in the circuit so i have the left and right wires

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
Hey man, just got directed here by another member (thanks felicie). I was wondering if you would be willing to part with the seatbelt latch for the drivers seat. I need to have the plastic holding piece and the that holds up the seat belt latch where you put the buckle in. If you could just unbolt it and cut the wires for the sensor that would be greatly appreciated. I don't care if the wires for it are broken as I have mine disconnected as it is.

Also, does yours have the manual rear HVAC controls in the back of the center console? I need one like this
rear%20hvac.jpg

And finally, do you have the under hood light that illuminates the engine bay? I have been wanting one for a long time and was just wanting one of those instead of having to run an LED strip under the hood to light it all up.

Thanks in advance!!

KYblazer06

Jan 23, 2015
Does your vehicle have a good wheel and tire 17" need one for spare changed out stock 16" wheels and tires.. I still have the 16" wheels and tires for sale if anyone is interested.. I have a 2006 Trailblazer EXT LS... Also what about heater-ac control
Is it the duel climate control with 2 hot & cold slide down buttons..

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
I will check into everything once I get back to the shop tomorrow. My kid has been sick all weekend, so I had to postpone the work I needed to get done this weekend till tonight. I'll have answers for everyone on Wednesday. I appreciate everyone who has been so patient!

VAPOR33

Feb 5, 2015
Is the center console still for sale?

If it is....will it fit a 2005 ext ?

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
I apologize to everyone for my slacking. Between being sick, and a close friends mother losing her fight with lung cancer I have been absolutely swamped. I made it out to the shop for the first time in almost a month yesterday. The TB has been sitting in there out of sight, and out of mind. I really appreciate everyone being patient with me. Let me start on the list

Mirror said:
How much for the cross beams of the roof rack? Pm me for addy to ship to
Cross beams $60 shipped to the lower 48.

triz said:
Looking for the front dash trim closest to the windshield.
$40 shipped to the lower 48

Grimor said:
Is there a plug in the harness that goes to the tail lights? I need both sides of the plug and about 6" of wire. I want to make an inline splice I can just plug in.
I do have the wire and plug. $10 shipped.

SnowBlazer said:
You got the driver's side footwell light? Mine looks to have been cut completely off right before the lamp....
I think it does. I'll have to double check.
kickass audio said:
Hey man, just got directed here by another member (thanks felicie). I was wondering if you would be willing to part with the seatbelt latch for the drivers seat. I need to have the plastic holding piece and the that holds up the seat belt latch where you put the buckle in. If you could just unbolt it and cut the wires for the sensor that would be greatly appreciated. I don't care if the wires for it are broken as I have mine disconnected as it is.

Also, does yours have the manual rear HVAC controls in the back of the center console? I need one like this
rear%20hvac.jpg

And finally, do you have the under hood light that illuminates the engine bay? I have been wanting one for a long time and was just wanting one of those instead of having to run an LED strip under the hood to light it all up.

Thanks in advance!!
I'l have to look into the seat belt attachment. I don't want to sell anything that might hinder selling the seats. if its a simple bolt on piece then I'll get you a price.

Rear HVAC I believe I have this also. $25 shipped to the lower 48.

I'll also look into the engine bay light. I don't remember there being one though. It's been too long since I last looked.

KYblazer06 said:
Does your vehicle have a good wheel and tire 17" need one for spare changed out stock 16" wheels and tires.. I still have the 16" wheels and tires for sale if anyone is interested.. I have a 2006 Trailblazer EXT LS... Also what about heater-ac control
Is it the duel climate control with 2 hot & cold slide down buttons..
I only have the 16" rims and tires available from this truck. Heater control is already sold.

SnowBlazer said:
Agreed. When you get to it, can you please post an updated pic of what is left?
I'll try to push it outside and get a photo of whats left on the truck tonight. Thanks for your patience!

VAPOR33 said:
Is the center console still for sale?

If it is....will it fit a 2005 ext ?
The console is available, but the cover has been sold. I'm not sure if it will fit the EXT. Anyone on here know?

Aarkon said:
I need to buy the rear hatch latch
It's available also. Are you looking for the hatch side, or the truck side?

smelsbad said:
anything left???...looking driver door master switch
DDM is gone. There are still many parts left. Most of them have been pulled off of the truck.

Again, thanks everybody!!!

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Do you still have the harness for the neutral safety switch?

attached to the gear linkage on the trans. It is the 2 plugs in the picture below.

main.JPG

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Hatchet said:
Do you still have the harness for the neutral safety switch?

attached to the gear linkage on the trans. It is the 2 plugs in the picture below.

main.JPG
The transmission is going into one of my other trucks. But I know the NSS is good on both trucks. Once I have them out I'll let you know.

Reactions: Hatchet

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Most of the engine is still together. As is almost all of the drive line. The transmission is going into another truck of mine, so that's not available. Everything worked great except for the crack in the block.

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
I would still be interested in those stainless steel nerf bars if you found a way to ship those huge ass things. lol. That rear control for the center console is the exact one I wanted too so if you would be willing to just pop that out, I would take that from you too.

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
kickass audio said:
I would still be interested in those stainless steel nerf bars if you found a way to ship those huge ass things. lol. That rear control for the center console is the exact one I wanted too so if you would be willing to just pop that out, I would take that from you too.
I don't have any stainless steel nerf bars.

But I can send you the rear HVAC controls. $25 shipped. I'll PM you for payment instructions, and shipping address.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Chris_1987 said:
Hi Dan, do you by chance still have the reverse light sockets, with about 6" of wire?
Do you have an envoy?

Trailblazers have a circuit board that three bulbs (brake/turn/reverse) plug into and then it gets screwed to the taillight so the reverse socket and wiring isn't exactly removable by itself, which leads me to believe you have an envoy by you just asking for the reverse socket and wiring lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catfish520.na

Members Online