Custom molded floor mats

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I got a set of nifty products floor mats from my mom for christmas. Although they custom mold should fit good, and it has raised edges which will be great for winter...they feel cheap. Anyone have these...how are they holding up? I'm afraid i'm going to have a hole where my heel hits in no time at all. Just trying to decide to keep them...or return and get a cheap thick rubber set.

Here is a link to the flloor mats.Nifty Products CATCH-ALL EXTREME FLOOR MATS FOR FRONT, 2ND 3RD ROW SEATS - JCWhitney

Filter

Dec 5, 2011
tbuckalew14 said:
I got a set of nifty products floor mats from my mom for christmas. Although they custom mold should fit good, and it has raised edges which will be great for winter...they feel cheap. Anyone have these...how are they holding up? I'm afraid i'm going to have a hole where my heel hits in no time at all. Just trying to decide to keep them...or return and get a cheap thick rubber set.

Here is a link to the flloor mats.Nifty Products CATCH-ALL EXTREME FLOOR MATS FOR FRONT, 2ND 3RD ROW SEATS - JCWhitney

They look nice. If I was you I would just keep them if your Mom bought them for you.

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Filter said:
They look nice. If I was you I would just keep them if your Mom bought them for you.

Here's the kicker...my wife also bought me a pair, just thick rubber ones. They didn't communicate real well...so someone is going to be a little mad.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
if your afraid of failure, then i would just keep both sets, and when one starts to get that heel hole your thinking of.. then just swap out the set with your other pair..

after that.. look at husky liners or weather techs... a little pricey.. but well worth the money...

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Ive never seen those in person, but I own a full set of WeatherTech (SS) and Husky Liners (02). I like the WeatherTech rear mat better as its 1-piece, but I dont like that the drivers mat doesnt cover the dead pedal completely like the Husky one does.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I have a set of the Husky Liners that I am pretty happy with. The front drivers side is a bit deformed, but otherwise they are holding up well.

As stated, I would use what you have until they wear out and then look to upgrade.

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
I have a front set of the Husky Liners, and i wish they made them for my Taurus as well. I've had mine through 2 1/2 winters now, and left them in year round once. I love them, with the minor exception that when wet and you try to push yourself up in the seat, they can be a little slippery

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher