Custom fit floor mats??

subssonic

Original poster
Jul 29, 2013
I just bought my Denali and it came with NO floor mats. :no: I'm trying to locate a nice set of custom fit mats, not cheap'o universal fit ones. I would like to try and find ones that come with the "Denali" logo on it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

07Denali

Feb 28, 2013
After searching myself i ended up getting the weathertech floormats that are a perfect fit for the whole suv. hope this helps

subssonic

Original poster
Jul 29, 2013
07Denali said:
After searching myself i ended up getting the weathertech floormats that are a perfect fit for the whole suv. hope this helps

Yeah, I saw those but I was hoping to find the carpet style ones.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
07Denali said:

I have the weathertech ones for the TB, not a fan

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Grimor said:
I have the weathertech ones for the TB, not a fan

Because...? I use 3rd generation floor mats that work just fine.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
Because...? I use 3rd generation floor mats that work just fine.

the back is a 2 piece that shifts when people get in and out so the pieces separate and move around. The front don't go back under the seat at all, or even close to it. So having the seat all the way back there is still a gap where stuff comes off the mats. Even having them in place for over a month on very hot days, they still just aren't that well formed to the contours of the floor.

24v 4.2

Jan 16, 2013
Grimor said:
the back is a 2 piece that shifts when people get in and out so the pieces separate and move around. The front don't go back under the seat at all, or even close to it. So having the seat all the way back there is still a gap where stuff comes off the mats. Even having them in place for over a month on very hot days, they still just aren't that well formed to the contours of the floor.

The back is a one piece on mine and I couldn't get my feet behind the front ones if I tried and I have big feet. maybe I have a newer version:undecided:

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
24v 4.2 said:
The back is a one piece on mine and I couldn't get my feet behind the front ones if I tried and I have big feet. maybe I have a newer version:undecided:

do you when what the part number is on yours? I got mine pretty recently

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I have been looking for mats for mine as well. I have some generics but they really don't fit well and twist.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
24v 4.2 said:

Get your feet behind the front mats? :confused:
Excuse my lack of sleep right now but I can't quite picture this...

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Playsinsnow said:

Yeah, I thought I read it wrong 3 times...

24v 4.2

Jan 16, 2013
Playsinsnow said:

I mean get the back of my foot between the edge of the Weathertech and front of seat.

The seat is all the way back.

Attachments

• 20130715_200015_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20130715_200015_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 11

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
24v 4.2 said:
I mean get the back of my foot between the edge of the Weathertech and front of seat.

If you put your foot back there, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the mat?

In winter, I place a black towel down to catch the snow that makes it past boot stomping. Works like a charm.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
24v 4.2 said:

Now I can see what you mean... Us shorter people don't have that problem. :wink:

Dec 16, 2011
Tiggerr said:
Weathertech floor liners front and rear.....Love them!!
They fit perfectly and catch just about anything you can throw at them!

So why not just tear out the carpet and go with a bare metal floorpan like back in the '60's?

And this is not sarcasm, it's a serious question. I fail to see why anyone would want vinyl mats in a carpeted vehicle. I also fail to see why if one made that decision, one wouldn't just get the Chevy ones from Advance Auto Parts, seeing as how the fit is about the same (as demonstrated by a previous poster) and they're about a hundred bucks cheaper.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Bought my husky floor matts from kyle. Theyve had some good use but still work like a charm. I have fronts and rears.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
UMEXT said:
So why not just tear out the carpet and go with a bare metal floorpan like back in the '60's?

And this is not sarcasm, it's a serious question. I fail to see why anyone would want vinyl mats in a carpeted vehicle. I also fail to see why if one made that decision, one wouldn't just get the Chevy ones from Advance Auto Parts, seeing as how the fit is about the same (as demonstrated by a previous poster) and they're about a hundred bucks cheaper.

Carpet adds insulation and sound deadening. Reduces heat. I would not remove my carpet unless ruined, but will always use vinyl floor mats for ease of clean up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online