Chicago Area Members Check In

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
Indianapolis here, but usually make the Chicago meets. Would be nice to figure one out soon after the holidays.
 

Hatchet

Guru
Worth check in... or south south side
 

ChevyTBLover

Registered Member
Homer Glen checking in!
 
Warsaw, IN here. about 2 hours east of Chicago, but I make all the meets there so I consider myself an honorary member of the Chi town crew. :thumbsup:
 

Hatchet

Guru
Regulator said:
Warsaw, IN here. about 2 hours east of Chicago, but I make all the meets there so I consider myself an honorary member of the Chi town crew. :thumbsup:

who let this guy in here?
 

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
We keep coming from IN to visit, hoping to drag you out of the horror of IL. Eventually you will succumb.
 

Hatchet

Guru
HARDTRAILZ said:
We keep coming from IN to visit, hoping to drag you out of the horror of IL. Eventually you will succumb.

everytime i talk to yall, makes it harder for me to drive back over the boarder...
 

davenay67

Registered Member
Regulator said:
Warsaw, IN here. about 2 hours east of Chicago, but I make all the meets there so I consider myself an honorary member of the Chi town crew. :thumbsup:

Small world....one of the grooms men in my wedding now lives in Warsaw..!!

Naperville checking in....:thumbsup:

I guess we have another members to make 'garage days' a worthwhile event..??
 

Hatchet

Guru
Oak Lawn, Where abouts? I'm over in Worth.
 

Rudeawakening

Registered Member
Hatchet said:
Oak Lawn, Where abouts? I'm over in Worth.

Cool, im near the chicago ridge mall, your only a few mins away :smile: I grew up in Homer Glen and then I lived in Orland Park for a few years. Just moved to Oak Lawn in Feb. :thumbsup:
 

Hatchet

Guru
haha your about 3 mins from me.
 

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
December/Christmas time meet in Chicago...maybe...
 

cjceg1985

Registered Member
I'm down for a meet doin my lift kit this weekend!! Well that's the fun part of the work I have to do diff services transfer case service front brakes goin up to 5.3 brakes u-joints... And that's just Friday nights work lol!
 

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
cjceg1985 said:
I'm down for a meet doin my lift kit this weekend!! Well that's the fun part of the work I have to do diff services transfer case service front brakes goin up to 5.3 brakes u-joints... And that's just Friday nights work lol!
I got a similar list to do.

Hotness said:
Your house will be perfect for this...
 

steve4459

Registered Member
Hey neighbor!!! Nice to know a fellow member is so close. Next time I need to work on my ride, I know who to call for a hand!!! Lol
 

cjceg1985

Registered Member
So how bout a x-mas meet I think hardtrailz was talkin bout it..... I'd even be down to host a part of it at my store in Joliet if any one is down. I have a very useable lot in the back of my napa prolly hold 30 trucks even though I think like 15 people have checked in. I just got my lift all dialed in and getting my tires round the 15th could even hit the cliffs in Marseilles.
 

tb boy 05

Registered Member
cjceg1985 said:
So how bout a x-mas meet I think hardtrailz was talkin bout it..... I'd even be down to host a part of it at my store in Joliet if any one is down. I have a very useable lot in the back of my napa prolly hold 30 trucks even though I think like 15 people have checked in. I just got my lift all dialed in and getting my tires round the 15th could even hit the cliffs in Marseilles.

Wow I live around the corner from that Napa, But unfortunately I will be out of town on those dates, and my Tb is in storage for the winter I would have brought her out for the meet. Maybe something for the summer after I change out my upholstery and lower my truck.
 

Rudeawakening

Registered Member
Its been a year since I last posted. Hows everyone? I like in Oak Lawn and iv been doing some moding. Heres a pic.

View attachment 26010

Catch me if you can :raspberry:

I want to do the PCM performance tune with shift 2 at some point as well.
 

Attachments

  • err.jpg
    err.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 5

Hatchet

Guru
Rudeawakening said:
Its been a year since I last posted. Hows everyone? I like in Oak Lawn and iv been doing some moding. Heres a pic.


Catch me if you can :raspberry:

I want to do the PCM performance tune with shift 2 at some point as well.

i'll keep an eye out for ya...
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
21,634
Messages
615,226
Members
15,749
Latest member
Headtrip
Top Bottom