Chicago Area Members Check In

04trailext

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Hopefully all can reband on the new site and we can plan some meets and get togethers.:biggrin::biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Indianapolis here, but usually make the Chicago meets. Would be nice to figure one out soon after the holidays.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Worth check in... or south south side

Reactions: CaptainKD

ChevyTBLover

Nov 21, 2011
Homer Glen checking in!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Warsaw, IN here. about 2 hours east of Chicago, but I make all the meets there so I consider myself an honorary member of the Chi town crew. :thumbsup:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
Warsaw, IN here. about 2 hours east of Chicago, but I make all the meets there so I consider myself an honorary member of the Chi town crew. :thumbsup:

who let this guy in here?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
We keep coming from IN to visit, hoping to drag you out of the horror of IL. Eventually you will succumb.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
We keep coming from IN to visit, hoping to drag you out of the horror of IL. Eventually you will succumb.

everytime i talk to yall, makes it harder for me to drive back over the boarder...

davenay67

Jan 16, 2012
Regulator said:

Small world....one of the grooms men in my wedding now lives in Warsaw..!!

Naperville checking in....:thumbsup:

I guess we have another members to make 'garage days' a worthwhile event..??

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Oak Lawn, Where abouts? I'm over in Worth.

Rudeawakening

Jan 25, 2012
Hatchet said:
Oak Lawn, Where abouts? I'm over in Worth.

Cool, im near the chicago ridge mall, your only a few mins away :smile: I grew up in Homer Glen and then I lived in Orland Park for a few years. Just moved to Oak Lawn in Feb. :thumbsup:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
haha your about 3 mins from me.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
December/Christmas time meet in Chicago...maybe...

cjceg1985

Dec 8, 2011
I'm down for a meet doin my lift kit this weekend!! Well that's the fun part of the work I have to do diff services transfer case service front brakes goin up to 5.3 brakes u-joints... And that's just Friday nights work lol!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
cjceg1985 said:
I'm down for a meet doin my lift kit this weekend!! Well that's the fun part of the work I have to do diff services transfer case service front brakes goin up to 5.3 brakes u-joints... And that's just Friday nights work lol!
I got a similar list to do.

Hotness said:
Your house will be perfect for this...

steve4459

Feb 27, 2012
Hey neighbor!!! Nice to know a fellow member is so close. Next time I need to work on my ride, I know who to call for a hand!!! Lol

cjceg1985

Dec 8, 2011
So how bout a x-mas meet I think hardtrailz was talkin bout it..... I'd even be down to host a part of it at my store in Joliet if any one is down. I have a very useable lot in the back of my napa prolly hold 30 trucks even though I think like 15 people have checked in. I just got my lift all dialed in and getting my tires round the 15th could even hit the cliffs in Marseilles.

tb boy 05

Mar 22, 2012
cjceg1985 said:
So how bout a x-mas meet I think hardtrailz was talkin bout it..... I'd even be down to host a part of it at my store in Joliet if any one is down. I have a very useable lot in the back of my napa prolly hold 30 trucks even though I think like 15 people have checked in. I just got my lift all dialed in and getting my tires round the 15th could even hit the cliffs in Marseilles.

Wow I live around the corner from that Napa, But unfortunately I will be out of town on those dates, and my Tb is in storage for the winter I would have brought her out for the meet. Maybe something for the summer after I change out my upholstery and lower my truck.

Rudeawakening

Jan 25, 2012
Its been a year since I last posted. Hows everyone? I like in Oak Lawn and iv been doing some moding. Heres a pic.

View attachment 26010

Catch me if you can :raspberry:

I want to do the PCM performance tune with shift 2 at some point as well.

Attachments

• err.jpg
    err.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 5

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Rudeawakening said:
Its been a year since I last posted. Hows everyone? I like in Oak Lawn and iv been doing some moding. Heres a pic.

Catch me if you can :raspberry:

I want to do the PCM performance tune with shift 2 at some point as well.

i'll keep an eye out for ya...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.