Car maintenance app

jsheahawk

Original poster
Jan 16, 2013
Kansas City
Now for something that's a different kind of technical!

What apps do you guys use for tracking your maintenance and fuel? I've used Car Maintenance Reminder Pro for years, but I've recently become disillusioned with it. It's dated, isn't receiving updates, and it's backup implementation is a joke. So what do you guys use?

Eric04

Dec 3, 2014
West Michigan
Now for something that's a different kind of technical!

What apps do you guys use for tracking your maintenance and fuel? I've used Car Maintenance Reminder Pro for years, but I've recently become disillusioned with it. It's dated, isn't receiving updates, and it's backup implementation is a joke. So what do you guys use?

It's been a lot of different methods over the years, from notebooks in the glove box / garage to Word documents on the PC. For the past few years I've used One Note since I can open and edit on my phone or the PC. I just stab in basic info like what I did, date and mileage on bullet points.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Well, you may call me old-school or a luddite...but I actually use a spreadsheet... I can keep as many details as I want, create tabbed sections, etc.

That being said, I know others use apps - I was gently told they existed, the last time this subject came up... :dunce:

As an aside... I think I just realized what your avatar is... Sterling Archer ?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
For fuel tracking, I use Fuelly. works on the phone but can access the full site either on the phone or computer for full data.

I had intended to try AUTOsist, which looked like a really good app for maintenance tracking but from what I gathered, they charge $20/year if you want full functionality.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I don't bother tracking MPG with the Voy, due to confirmation bias... :tongue:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I just use a spreadsheet and have it in my dropbox so I can connect to it at any time.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online