Can you spot the GMT360?

Envoy_04

Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
Thought it may be cool to have a place to put pics with GMTs in them that aren't obvious at first or are "hidden". Kind of like Where's Waldo :biggrin:

View from my 7th floor Dorm room at WVU, My Voy is out there somewhere...

View attachment 30294

Pic is kind of poor, but hey, I'm up 7 floors taking a pic through dirty glass! It's blurry, but it can be seen...

Attachments

• IMG_20130819_180540_489.jpg
    IMG_20130819_180540_489.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 59

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Wish I had a better way of pointing it out but I will go with it being parked in a driveway at the far end of the street in the middle

Envoy_04

Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
TexazReece said:
Wish I had a better way of pointing it out but I will go with it being parked in a driveway at the far end of the street in the middle

Street in the middle gets you warm, but not quite the far end.

Come to think of it, I need to look and see in daylight tomorrow if that's another GMT, kinda looks like one... (just not mine)

The red arrow points out mine, I'll go ahead and point it out cause the pic quality is low.

Attachments

• IMG_20130819_180540_489.jpg
    IMG_20130819_180540_489.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 27

Envoy_04

Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
shrek77 said:

That's the one I'm gonna check on in daylight. I think it's a Jeep if memory serves me right, but it sure does look like a GMT360 of some type.

TexazReece said:
Wow I was looking at that area then I saw the suv at the end of the street lol

The pic was kinda grainy, plus those cars on either side of it hide it pretty well lol. I found out earlier that up here in my room, about a block and a half away and seven floors up, that my key fob will transmit to my vehicle perfectly. :biggrin: Now to wait on the time I see the drivers of one of those cars about to get in... :popcorn:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Perhaps not hidden, but small in the picture anyway.

moab203.jpg

tbyoda

Apr 19, 2013
the roadie said:

moab203.jpg

Oh my gosh a Bill that is breath taking. Would make awesome calendar picture or pc background wallpaper, I see way you wheel, where is that? You got any more shots like this? If you do you could publish a were's roadie book. (Similar to were's Wally) :wink:

Envoy_04

Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
the roadie said:

moab203.jpg

Holy canyon rim Batman!

I've been known to park and walk a ways to get a good pic, but DANG!!

Good pic! :thumbsup:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Rs8892 said:
Would make awesome calendar picture or pc background wallpaper, ...
I actually use that on my work PC for wallpaper. It's in Moab, Utah - the White Rim Trail. A LONG day's offroading with 70 miles from pavement to pavement. Typically the pictures we use on the Offroadtb.com calendar are more closeups of the vehicles with spectacular scenery in the background. Since I'm part-owner of offroadtb.com, I seem to always get a picture in the calendar for some odd reason. Oversized Wall Calendar > OFFROADTB.com

For more, you just have to follow the link in my signature. I guess Tapatalk folks aren't seeing the signatures that PC viewers see:

http://gmtnation.com/f39/four-years-worth-offroad-trail-reports-2005-2009-a-4674/

Envoy_04 said:
I've been known to park and walk a ways to get a good pic, but DANG!!
Nah, I'm lazy. I saw that view coming up, had somebody riding shotgun, and dropped him off to take the pic when I got in position. He trusted me a LOT to drive back to get him. :wootwoot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online