Bull Bar for 9-7x?

Bscfrank914

Original poster
Aug 10, 2012
I've been google'n around and haven't really found an answer as to if a chevy trailblazer bull bar will fit on a saab 9-7x. I figured since that it shares the same platform that the bolting pattern would be the same. However the circumference of the bumper seems to be bigger. I was wondering if anyone had the length from the chassis where the bull bar would get clipped onto, to the front bumper itself. I'm trying to see if its the same length as my 9-7x.
I did manage to find a bull bar made for the saab here but its very pricey.
2005-09 2006 2007 08 09 SAAB 9-7X BULL BAR WITH SKID PLATE. GRILLE GUARD, A BAR
Thanks
Frank -

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011

Hypnotoad

Dec 5, 2011
Short Bus said:
Good link :thumbsup: It's fine to link the OS here. This site is about helping other enthusiast, not hiding info from the other site to send the profits up north.

I realize there's nothing wrong with linking Trailvoy.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Be nice to see a Saab setup for offroad... I remember one way back when but cant find the pics. The rounded wheelwells looked sweet with biggger tires.

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
First thing I did was look to see if you were in NY when you mentioned Bull Bar. Think I've only ever seen one on any car ever here in MN and it had a NY plate on it. I go to NY a lot, mosty the Financial District but it's amazing to see bumper damage on most cars. You bump a bumper here and there's going to be trouble.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod