Baja roof rack with light bar

jake 03

Original poster
Jan 3, 2013
Baja Rack with light bar and 4 offroad lights. Mounts to factory luggage rack on tb/envoy.
Was only used 4 months and the wife said I couldn't put it on hers.
300.00 and I would prefer local pickup or I would be willing to meet someone halfway,this is just to big to ship.
IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
If I may ask, how does this mount to the factory roof rack?

I ask because I am looking to mound an emergency light bar, and was interested in using the factory roof rack as a mounting point.

Thanks!

Chris

BoldAdventure

Jun 28, 2012
The factory roof brackets are pretty weak for these. This is a GREAT PRICE, all that together new is over $500.00!!! Gosh dang, even though I already have one, if I lived near buy I'd probably just come buy this.

I'm sure that if you list this over on offroadtb.com someone will pay for it. This is a great deal people!!!

jake 03

Original poster
Jan 3, 2013
I had an extra oem crossbar I got from a salvage yard(for a total of 3) to help support the extra weight.

DSlater06

Jul 12, 2012
If you still have this around memorial day i'll be calling you up! haha. Family trip planned for the denver area (live in Wisconsin) and i'd definitely take it off your hands!

jake 03

Original poster
Jan 3, 2013
DSlater06 said:
If you still have this around memorial day i'll be calling you up! haha. Family trip planned for the denver area (live in Wisconsin) and i'd definitely take it off your hands!
Sounds good,not much interest around here so I probably still have it.

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
To bad we aren't closer great blueprint pix tho tnx. :thumbsup:......
if I were going to mod my oem TB in anyway. :smile:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Really like that light cage

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online