Bagged Envoy XL in the making

xtitan1

Ryda55555 said:
I thought the same for a sec too but i think its just supporting his bumper because in his other pics he has no bumper
Haha no I know I was just joking because the way the picture is, it kind of looks like that

OP
OP
noxcuse

noxcuse

xtitan1 said:
Haha no I know I was just joking because the way the picture is, it kind of looks like that
haha looks like it but no its just sitting under there

06_GATOR_VOY said:
hurry up lol:raspberry:
trying to get it out this friday when i get back in the states

06_GATOR_VOY said:
keeping the stock tank? did you have to shorten the rear axle?
stock tank yes, i didnt have to shorten the axles tho but i heard you have to on the short verison envoys tho

OP
OP
noxcuse

noxcuse

06_GATOR_VOY said:
could be lower lol.... just saying

looks good :thumbsup:
Oh I want it lower but it takes a lot to body drop so for now it just lays frame

So how much do you estimate this is gonna cost you in the end?

There are certain bad influences that keep telling me I need to do this to my EXT :undecided:

OP
OP
noxcuse

noxcuse

Blckshdw said:
So how much do you estimate this is gonna cost you in the end?

There are certain bad influences that keep telling me I need to do this to my EXT :undecided:
Honestly not sure yet it's not even done yet there is no floor yet in the back half and no interior yet and I'm really lucky I don't have to pay labor cause a lot of stuff is custom made.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 29259

Attachments

Ryda55555

noxcuse said:
Honestly not sure yet it's not even done yet there is no floor yet in the back half and no interior yet and I'm really lucky I don't have to pay labor cause a lot of stuff is custom made.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 15855
Hahaha well his license plate pretty much sums up how much he's spent lool

jimmyjam said:
if you gotta ask, you aint got it :lipsrsealed:
Excellent So people can stop trying to put this on my to-do list, without contributing funds to the cause. :raspberry:

DDonnie

noxcuse said:

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 15855
I gotta say, lowering isnt my cup of tea, but this looks great! Awesome job man!