Back in the game... Hopefully

Medic3166

Original poster
Mar 26, 2017
NJ
Hey all,
As long as everything goes right, I'll be buying an '06 Envoy with only 60k on the odometer tomorrow. My old truck was a 2004 Trailblazer that I put over 100k miles on, but ended up selling it a couple of years ago to get a more commute-friendly car. I started poking around the "other site" for a few days and was dismayed that I didn't see any familiar faces (I was an alumni member with a few thousand posts). I found this site after the Roadie mentioned it a few years back.

I'll keep you updated when I bring her home!

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Glad you found the new hangout! Not all of the old timers still frequent but most of the new faces you'll see carry a lot of their knowledge we picked up over the years.

Reactions: Tiggerr

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
tiphat.gif
tiphat.gif
Welcome
tiphat.gif

You don't need this, but, in case you haven't heard:
http://gmtnation.com...eres-the-story/

Reactions: Medic3166

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Yeah it was a mess. But hey, greener pastures over here right?

Welcome back :biggrin:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You're in the right place now. TV is just a wasteland of tumbleweeds and unanswered posts. Welcome back!

Medic3166

Original poster
Mar 26, 2017
NJ
Everything went through, and I came home with the '06 'Voy! I already took the dealership advertisement off the back. After some drunken Priming tonight I should be expecting interior LEDs and new headlights too. Now I just have to see if I can remove the chrome moldings without 11 years of ghosting.

Reactions: Mooseman and Sparky

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
What a find. Congrats! Right at the mileage where you'd want to change out the transfer case fluid (if you already know / have done this, or don't have 4WD, apologies).

If you want, give us some details / pics on her. And if anyone ever starts a 'lowest miles relative to year' thead, I'll wager you're in the top (bottom?) three.

Welcome back :tiphat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online