Aug 11th Columbus Ohio Quaker Steak and Lube

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mine was stock once...

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Boricua SS said:
I'm thinkin SS...
You just want me to bring it so you can snatch my tranny when I'm not looking. :biggrin:

Boricua SS said:
...unless you still haven't changed your hub! :raspberry:
Oh, it's fixed. But the SS is going to Carlisle and Florida this year.

Hey, if it's a really nice day...maybe I'll ride the Goldwing. :rotfl:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
Short Bus said:
I think I have a TV midwest chapter crest (Old style) I could hook you up with.

lol umm no not that kinda sticker:no::no::no:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
BO TIE SS said:
You just want me to bring it so you can snatch my tranny when I'm not looking. :biggrin:

I was thinkin those FR's!!! :crackup:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Okay. By popular demand, I'll be bringing the SS. (With new locking lug nuts installed) :tongue:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
damn those lug nuts!!! :hissyfit::rotfl:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Hey juan....I kept my locking socket from the wheels from the envoy.....maybe that'll fit. Sucks to be the new owner of my prev. Voy. I just forgot. Oooops.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
jrSS said:
Hey juan....I kept my locking socket from the wheels from the envoy.....maybe that'll fit. Sucks to be the new owner of my prev. Voy. I just forgot. Oooops.

i cant believe you traded it in with all the mods on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :raspberry: speaking of which... did they give you more money for your mods on the Voy.. or they really didnt give a chit?, but ask my brother about the whole locking lug nuts dilemma :rotfl: happened with his first Mazda he had... there was some kind of kit i think he bought to get them off...

if my SS gets traded bro.. she will be stripped!!!!! :biggrin: all that money from my old mods, will go to new ones :yes::crackup:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Well they really didn't give 2 shits about the mods. If I had the time I would've taken a lot of shit off.....seen it Sunday night and went and got it Monday morning. It was a spur of the moment thing. SS's are rare around here and loved it. But C'mon man I have an SS now.....that's worth more than the mods I had on the voy. Lol. I miss the mod aspect of the voy..but love the pwer of the ls2. If I had a little more time I would've stripped the lowering kit off...definately!!! All I need is some belltech lowering struts and I'll be right where I was with the voy tho. $200 plus an alignment.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
jrSS said:
Well they really didn't give 2 shits about the mods. If I had the time I would've taken a lot of shit off.....seen it Sunday night and went and got it Monday morning. It was a spur of the moment thing. SS's are rare around here and loved it. But C'mon man I have an SS now.....that's worth more than the mods I had on the voy. Lol. I miss the mod aspect of the voy..but love the pwer of the ls2. If I had a little more time I would've stripped the lowering kit off...definately!!! All I need is some belltech lowering struts and I'll be right where I was with the voy tho. $200 plus an alignment.

lol... my taste in the SS has been slightly "altered" lately :rotfl:, so i dont feel the same way you do about having one anymore lol... i still have my wow factor owning her.. but i think all summer long i may have driven her a combined month if you compact all the random days i had her out... but i hear ya bro...

back on topic.. are you still a maybe for this meet? would be nice to have the IN folks at the meet.. i think thats why we picked C-Bus since its central for everyone lol...

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Of course I am gonna try to make it....if I have the $$ to get there with all the moving the wife and I are gonna be doing since we are buying a house. Closing date is for july 25th. But they said it'll probably be extended to around the 1st week of august.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
My wife might bring her Nitro also, She works fairly close to the meet.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Just wondering..this is just a "small" meet and only a 1 day thing correct??

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
jrSS said:
Just wondering..this is just a "small" meet and only a 1 day thing correct??
This one will be. My very first meet was a 355/360 joint meet. It was pretty big, and some stayed the night. Here are the pics...Cbus08 pictures by TVOHIOMEETS - Photobucket

...and look what I found: (bagdvoy - the early days)
84.jpg

:rotfl:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:
i cant believe you traded it in with all the mods on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :raspberry: speaking of which... did they give you more money for your mods on the Voy.. or they really didnt give a chit?, but ask my brother about the whole locking lug nuts dilemma :rotfl: happened with his first Mazda he had... there was some kind of kit i think he bought to get them off...

if my SS gets traded bro.. she will be stripped!!!!! :biggrin: all that money from my old mods, will go to new ones :yes::crackup:

Keep in mind, he also traded it in with LAG BOLTS holding the drivers door panel on. :rotfl: I think if he told them he wanted to take some of the things off the truck they probably would have made him fix some of the stuff he screwed up! :thumbsup:

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
My very first meet was a 355/360 joint meet. It was pretty big, and some stayed the night.

Not this one...:biggrin:

104_1172.jpg

104_1166.jpg

104_1161.jpg

This was the big Midwest meet for you guys that year.

104_1602.jpg

104_1605.jpg

104_1606.jpg

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
hmm the red crew cab seems familiar lol

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
JosueLT said:
Not this one...:biggrin:
Oh hell, when was that one again? (getting old sucks, you know?)

I bought my SS September 2007, so I was thinking that the 2008 meet was my first. :crazy:

MTouz

May 9, 2012
Hey Guys! Can someone add me to the list of attending. C-Bus will be a nice little drive! Hopefully I can have my interior pieces finished buy then. Plasit dip the top half of the pillars to match.

oh05ext

Dec 7, 2011
add me to the list and my buddy with a 5.3 colorado should be coming as well

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I think at this rate we're gonna need our own parking lot :crackup:

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
MTouz said:
Hey Guys! Can someone add me to the list of attending. C-Bus will be a nice little drive! Hopefully I can have my interior pieces finished buy then. Plasit dip the top half of the pillars to match.

what part of Dayton are you in? I'm in Huber Heights

oh05ext said:
add me to the list and my buddy with a 5.3 colorado should be coming as well

sweet, need to get him over on the other board.

MTouz

May 9, 2012
Hey Code Red, I'm in Vandalia. Hang around Miller Lane alot. I've seen your truck around, I think the last time I seen it was in Miamisburg.

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
Updated

355nation

1. Codered
2. JVal
3. NLC
4. jakeraleigh (maybe)
5. minitruckin9509
6. 05 bow tie(maybe)
7. jtenhundfeld (maybe)
8. EZ (maybe)
9. Krewton (maybe)

GMTNation

1. Code Red
2. Black_tb
3. BO TIE SS
4. JosueLT
5. Short Bus
6. jrSS (maybe)
7. Boricua SS
8. Matt (maybe)
9. Sparky (Maybe)
10. Pimpmyride (maybe)
11. Regulator (possibility)
12. MTouz
13. oh05ext and friend with a 5.3 colorado

- - - Updated - - -

MTouz said:
Hey Code Red, I'm in Vandalia. Hang around Miller Lane alot. I've seen your truck around, I think the last time I seen it was in Miamisburg.

ah gotcha

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
hope nobody minds.. but the SS folks over on ssowners have been asking about a get together lately.. so i posted up a thread on there inviting them to this meet as well... the more the merrier is the way i look at it :grouphug:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
BO TIE SS said:

Yeah that would. I like the idea of claiming the long curved section on the lower right of the main parking lot though. Line 'em all up :biggrin:

Boricua SS said:
hope nobody minds.. but the SS folks over on ssowners have been asking about a get together lately.. so i posted up a thread on there inviting them to this meet as well... the more the merrier is the way i look at it :grouphug:

Then again we may need the big lot. And reserve half the restaurant :rotfl:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Boricua SS said:
Three different sites, one meet...sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

Sparky said:
I like the idea of claiming the long curved section on the lower right of the main parking lot though. Line 'em all up :biggrin:
That would be cool. But it's looking like we all wouldn't fit. :eek:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
cant wait for this meet hope every body gets to show up :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Black_tb said:
cant wait for this meet hope every body gets to show up :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

Yes indeed... haven't been to a meet since the midwest one in may...

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Well, by the old TV rules, we technically had a meet at Menchies a few weekends ago....haha

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Aside from meeting Sam the one day I've never been to any meet actually. I really want to make this one :yes:

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
It's always such a shame when people can't make meets in their own city. :no:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Got basic clearance with the woman to make the meet. Should be a good one to attend with mixed company. Mini GM Carlisle for those of us not making it this year.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
JosueLT said:
It's always such a shame when people can't make meets in their own city. :no:

Yeah, I know. Sometimes work gets in the way.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Got basic clearance with the woman to make the meet. Should be a good one to attend with mixed company. Mini GM Carlisle for those of us not making it this year.

And my wife's Nitro

DSC02208-1.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online