Aug 11th Columbus Ohio Quaker Steak and Lube

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
Nov 18, 2011
49,665
Mine was stock once...
 

BO TIE SS

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,497
Boricua SS said:
I'm thinkin SS...
You just want me to bring it so you can snatch my tranny when I'm not looking. :biggrin:

Boricua SS said:
...unless you still haven't changed your hub! :raspberry:
Oh, it's fixed. But the SS is going to Carlisle and Florida this year.

Hey, if it's a really nice day...maybe I'll ride the Goldwing. :rotfl:
 

Black_tb

Member
Dec 6, 2011
817
Short Bus said:
I think I have a TV midwest chapter crest (Old style) I could hook you up with.



lol umm no not that kinda sticker:no::no::no:
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
BO TIE SS said:
You just want me to bring it so you can snatch my tranny when I'm not looking. :biggrin:

I was thinkin those FR's!!! :crackup:
 

BO TIE SS

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,497
Okay. By popular demand, I'll be bringing the SS. (With new locking lug nuts installed) :tongue:
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
damn those lug nuts!!! :hissyfit::rotfl:
 

jrSS

Member
Dec 4, 2011
3,950
Hey juan....I kept my locking socket from the wheels from the envoy.....maybe that'll fit. Sucks to be the new owner of my prev. Voy. I just forgot. Oooops.
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
jrSS said:
Hey juan....I kept my locking socket from the wheels from the envoy.....maybe that'll fit. Sucks to be the new owner of my prev. Voy. I just forgot. Oooops.

i cant believe you traded it in with all the mods on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :raspberry: speaking of which... did they give you more money for your mods on the Voy.. or they really didnt give a chit?, but ask my brother about the whole locking lug nuts dilemma :rotfl: happened with his first Mazda he had... there was some kind of kit i think he bought to get them off...

if my SS gets traded bro.. she will be stripped!!!!! :biggrin: all that money from my old mods, will go to new ones :yes::crackup:
 

jrSS

Member
Dec 4, 2011
3,950
Well they really didn't give 2 shits about the mods. If I had the time I would've taken a lot of shit off.....seen it Sunday night and went and got it Monday morning. It was a spur of the moment thing. SS's are rare around here and loved it. But C'mon man I have an SS now.....that's worth more than the mods I had on the voy. Lol. I miss the mod aspect of the voy..but love the pwer of the ls2. If I had a little more time I would've stripped the lowering kit off...definately!!! All I need is some belltech lowering struts and I'll be right where I was with the voy tho. $200 plus an alignment.
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
jrSS said:
Well they really didn't give 2 shits about the mods. If I had the time I would've taken a lot of shit off.....seen it Sunday night and went and got it Monday morning. It was a spur of the moment thing. SS's are rare around here and loved it. But C'mon man I have an SS now.....that's worth more than the mods I had on the voy. Lol. I miss the mod aspect of the voy..but love the pwer of the ls2. If I had a little more time I would've stripped the lowering kit off...definately!!! All I need is some belltech lowering struts and I'll be right where I was with the voy tho. $200 plus an alignment.

lol... my taste in the SS has been slightly "altered" lately :rotfl:, so i dont feel the same way you do about having one anymore lol... i still have my wow factor owning her.. but i think all summer long i may have driven her a combined month if you compact all the random days i had her out... but i hear ya bro...

back on topic.. are you still a maybe for this meet? would be nice to have the IN folks at the meet.. i think thats why we picked C-Bus since its central for everyone lol...
 

jrSS

Member
Dec 4, 2011
3,950
Of course I am gonna try to make it....if I have the $$ to get there with all the moving the wife and I are gonna be doing since we are buying a house. Closing date is for july 25th. But they said it'll probably be extended to around the 1st week of august.
 

Short Bus

Member
Dec 2, 2011
1,906
My wife might bring her Nitro also, She works fairly close to the meet.
 

jrSS

Member
Dec 4, 2011
3,950
Just wondering..this is just a "small" meet and only a 1 day thing correct??
 

BO TIE SS

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,497
jrSS said:
Just wondering..this is just a "small" meet and only a 1 day thing correct??
This one will be. My very first meet was a 355/360 joint meet. It was pretty big, and some stayed the night. Here are the pics...Cbus08 pictures by TVOHIOMEETS - Photobucket


...and look what I found: (bagdvoy - the early days)
84.jpg


:rotfl:
 

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496
Boricua SS said:
i cant believe you traded it in with all the mods on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :raspberry: speaking of which... did they give you more money for your mods on the Voy.. or they really didnt give a chit?, but ask my brother about the whole locking lug nuts dilemma :rotfl: happened with his first Mazda he had... there was some kind of kit i think he bought to get them off...

if my SS gets traded bro.. she will be stripped!!!!! :biggrin: all that money from my old mods, will go to new ones :yes::crackup:

Keep in mind, he also traded it in with LAG BOLTS holding the drivers door panel on. :rotfl: I think if he told them he wanted to take some of the things off the truck they probably would have made him fix some of the stuff he screwed up! :thumbsup:
 

JosueLT

Member
Nov 20, 2011
315
BO TIE SS said:
My very first meet was a 355/360 joint meet. It was pretty big, and some stayed the night.

Not this one...:biggrin:

104_1172.jpg

104_1166.jpg

104_1161.jpg


This was the big Midwest meet for you guys that year.

104_1602.jpg

104_1605.jpg

104_1606.jpg
 

Code Red

Original poster
Member
Dec 11, 2011
377
hmm the red crew cab seems familiar lol
 

BO TIE SS

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,497
JosueLT said:
Not this one...:biggrin:
Oh hell, when was that one again? (getting old sucks, you know?)

I bought my SS September 2007, so I was thinking that the 2008 meet was my first. :crazy:
 

MTouz

Member
May 9, 2012
69
Hey Guys! Can someone add me to the list of attending. C-Bus will be a nice little drive! Hopefully I can have my interior pieces finished buy then. Plasit dip the top half of the pillars to match.
 

oh05ext

Member
Dec 7, 2011
166
add me to the list and my buddy with a 5.3 colorado should be coming as well
 

Sparky

Member
Dec 4, 2011
12,927
I think at this rate we're gonna need our own parking lot :crackup:
 

Code Red

Original poster
Member
Dec 11, 2011
377
MTouz said:
Hey Guys! Can someone add me to the list of attending. C-Bus will be a nice little drive! Hopefully I can have my interior pieces finished buy then. Plasit dip the top half of the pillars to match.

what part of Dayton are you in? I'm in Huber Heights

oh05ext said:
add me to the list and my buddy with a 5.3 colorado should be coming as well

sweet, need to get him over on the other board.
 

MTouz

Member
May 9, 2012
69
Hey Code Red, I'm in Vandalia. Hang around Miller Lane alot. I've seen your truck around, I think the last time I seen it was in Miamisburg.
 

Code Red

Original poster
Member
Dec 11, 2011
377
Updated


355nation

1. Codered
2. JVal
3. NLC
4. jakeraleigh (maybe)
5. minitruckin9509
6. 05 bow tie(maybe)
7. jtenhundfeld (maybe)
8. EZ (maybe)
9. Krewton (maybe)

GMTNation

1. Code Red
2. Black_tb
3. BO TIE SS
4. JosueLT
5. Short Bus
6. jrSS (maybe)
7. Boricua SS
8. Matt (maybe)
9. Sparky (Maybe)
10. Pimpmyride (maybe)
11. Regulator (possibility)
12. MTouz
13. oh05ext and friend with a 5.3 colorado

- - - Updated - - -

MTouz said:
Hey Code Red, I'm in Vandalia. Hang around Miller Lane alot. I've seen your truck around, I think the last time I seen it was in Miamisburg.

ah gotcha
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
hope nobody minds.. but the SS folks over on ssowners have been asking about a get together lately.. so i posted up a thread on there inviting them to this meet as well... the more the merrier is the way i look at it :grouphug:
 

Sparky

Member
Dec 4, 2011
12,927
BO TIE SS said:

Yeah that would. I like the idea of claiming the long curved section on the lower right of the main parking lot though. Line 'em all up :biggrin:

Boricua SS said:
hope nobody minds.. but the SS folks over on ssowners have been asking about a get together lately.. so i posted up a thread on there inviting them to this meet as well... the more the merrier is the way i look at it :grouphug:

Then again we may need the big lot. And reserve half the restaurant :rotfl:
 

BO TIE SS

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,497
Boricua SS said:
hope nobody minds.. but the SS folks over on ssowners have been asking about a get together lately.. so i posted up a thread on there inviting them to this meet as well... the more the merrier is the way i look at it :grouphug:
Three different sites, one meet...sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

Sparky said:
I like the idea of claiming the long curved section on the lower right of the main parking lot though. Line 'em all up :biggrin:
That would be cool. But it's looking like we all wouldn't fit. :eek:
 

Black_tb

Member
Dec 6, 2011
817
cant wait for this meet hope every body gets to show up :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
Black_tb said:
cant wait for this meet hope every body gets to show up :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

Yes indeed... haven't been to a meet since the midwest one in may...
 

JosueLT

Member
Nov 20, 2011
315
Well, by the old TV rules, we technically had a meet at Menchies a few weekends ago....haha
 

Sparky

Member
Dec 4, 2011
12,927
Aside from meeting Sam the one day I've never been to any meet actually. I really want to make this one :yes:
 

JosueLT

Member
Nov 20, 2011
315
It's always such a shame when people can't make meets in their own city. :no:
 

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
Nov 18, 2011
49,665
Got basic clearance with the woman to make the meet. Should be a good one to attend with mixed company. Mini GM Carlisle for those of us not making it this year.
 

Sparky

Member
Dec 4, 2011
12,927
JosueLT said:
It's always such a shame when people can't make meets in their own city. :no:

Yeah, I know. Sometimes work gets in the way.
 

Short Bus

Member
Dec 2, 2011
1,906
HARDTRAILZ said:
Got basic clearance with the woman to make the meet. Should be a good one to attend with mixed company. Mini GM Carlisle for those of us not making it this year.

And my wife's Nitro

DSC02208-1.jpg
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,330
Posts
637,988
Members
18,533
Latest member
ready67

Members Online

No members online now.