anyone know where i can bet a push bar ?

KEEBZ489

Original poster
Jan 16, 2018
Howard Beach NY
i can only find bull bars for mounting lights i have 2005 , i want a functional push bar , i hont have pull your own yards here , any help would be appreciated.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
They are around, you just gotta hunt them down.. You didnt mention if you had a TB or Envoy or? So this is for a TB.

For a full fledged PUSH bumper, these is what I found with a quick search..

But there are a bunch more options than just that. Just need to google Trailblazer Push Bar

Setina, the maker of most of the police style push bars, no longer makes them for the GMT360. You might be able to find one, if you search.

Last edited:

KEEBZ489

Original poster
Jan 16, 2018
Howard Beach NY
lol wow $450 ? thanks i should have been more clear i want a used bar ive tried contacting 2 places selling new and they wouldnt budge on a price , would rather hold on to old stock than move it , you know , cuase trailblazer will last forever

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
For that, I would suggest keeping an eye on your local pick your part locations that list there inventory online. I have found a couple of them at my local yards, but I dont want the big one, I am looking for the smaller simpler style in chrome.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
The linked bar is a junk damage multiplier like everything for our platform since they use the weak radiator mounts as main attachment point. They are not functional and will cause more and potentially worse damage by shoving the radiator into the fan vs just cracking some plastic.

Reactions: Matt

KEEBZ489

Original poster
Jan 16, 2018
Howard Beach NY
yeah , i want the smaller version also , dont want to cover the headlights , just dont have a local pick your part type place here in nyc

im not looking for collsion protection , just function for pushing etc any of these bars always do more damage in a collision ive already looked at the instructions , i can easily make a stronger bracket to loo around and catch teh actual bumper reinforcment i think

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
If you can make a bracket, then just make your own bar. It really would be simple if you have the bracket.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online