Vodka - Grey Goose

Gin - yuck!

Rum - I'll pass!

Tequila - 1800 or Herradura

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
interesting thread...

only one drink for me.. and thats BEER! Coors Light preferably,, i will settle for BL though...

only liquior I'll drink is Dissarono (Almoretto Sour's), and the ocassional 3 Olives vodka cherry flavor :yes:

bore_pig

Nov 25, 2011
Whiskey- Crown Royal Kask #16

Daily Drinker Whiskey- Windsor

Scotch- Tomatin 18 Year

Rum- Captain Morgan Silver

Beer- Coors or anything free

Lima Tango

Dec 4, 2011
My choices are Yuengling when I can get it (not on the west coast) or Coors Light for something cheap, liquor is mostly captain morgan.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Alcohol in the hobby corner. I'll chair the meeting tomorrow morning.:raspberry:

alcoholics-anonymous-train-beer-sweeden-funny-demotivational-poster-1291209064.jpg

My friends include Mr. Daniels, The Captain and El Patron...

Not a beer fan, haven't found one that I like. I've been told that I should try Blue Moon. Worth it?

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Gimme 6 Schlitz's.........no? Eh, whatever's free!

I used to be all about Yeungling, because it wasn't available in Ohio and I had to bootleg it across the boarder. But, now that they sell it here, it's lost its luster to me. I'm on a local brew now...Indigo Imp Brewery's Blond Bombshell.

I don't do liquor or whiskey....unless it's in a drink where I can't taste it! Ack!

Lima Tango

Dec 4, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
alcoholics-anonymous-train-beer-sweeden-funny-demotivational-poster-1291209064.jpg

My friends include Mr. Daniels, The Captain and El Patron...

Not a beer fan, haven't found one that I like. I've been told that I should try Blue Moon. Worth it?

I like to sip a couple blue moons now and then, preferably with an orange slice. Worth a shot but to be honest if you don't like any other beer that one isn't going to be so substantially different that it will convert you. I hate haye HATE tequila, and no matter how many times I have been told that a given tequila will change my mind I still hate the stuff.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
My homebrew - Coopers Wheat, my homemade Chardonnay or Shiraz, my Apple Pie, Turkey Rare Breed or 101.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Though I haven't done much lately I brew beer. A majority of alcohol I drink is beer and if not homebrew then its craft beer. So many flavorful ones out there it makes it hard to decide. The few times I've had Bud, Miller or Coors its like drinking club soda.

Lately I've been trying some harder stuff. A friend introduced me to Graham's Tawney Port 10 year. Man is that good! Unfortunately our Pennsylvania state system does not carry it. They do have a couple of bottles of the 100 year version but I'm not shelling out the bucks for that. They do have Taylor Fladgate 10 year tawney port at the better stocked premium stores which is very good. I need to do a head to head between that and Grahams to see which I like better. Man, I hate the state system here in PA. If you want something they don't carry its like a two case minimum order. And they often forget to process the order.

I've also been getting into some whiskey. If I want something known I'll go with Jack (though find it a bit rough) but want to try Gentlemen Jack. I like V.O., very smooth. Over Christmas I tried Wild Turkey, also very smooth. I also picked up some Midnight Moon strawberry moonshine while getting some wine gifts for my sister in law in New Jersey mostly on a lark. Tried it out at her party and found it surprisingly smooth though a bit sweet from the strawberries. Unfortunately they didn't have straight shine at the store.

Jumping back to beer, Blue Moon is a wheat beer which is a style I particularly enjoy. The wheat in the mash bill is what gives it the haze. For many people including me wheat beers really satisfy the thirst and are particularly enjoyable on a hot day. Don't know where the orange slice tradition started but I also enjoy fruit beers.

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
I'm kind of a beer nerd. I love all the micro brews really. Bells, rogue, dogfish head, 3 Floyds, flying dog, Brooklyn brewery, harpoon, lost coast, ithica brewing, Southern Tier, Breckenridge, 2 Brothers... man I could go on and on and on. I like all different styles too, been on an ipa kick lately. Stone is great...

Local breweries here are good too, Mt. Carmel makes a beer just for my restaurant (Deweys Pizza). Check our website out (shameless plug...) www.deweyspizza.com we always rotate through great beer and wine lists.

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
Captain & gingerale
Its been my drink for ages now, I no longer have a favorite shot. Good thing my wife is a bartender so when we go out ill ask her opinions, 3 questions later she tells me one.
:thumbsup:

Wex

Dec 4, 2011
I like mostly kentucky bourbon. bookers and knob creek reserve. 127 and 120 proof. Time to re-up. :smile:

Attachments

• ru.jpg
    ru.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 11

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Beer - Just about any light beer.

Wine - Chambourcin (French-American hybrid grape) My favorite is Kentucky Chambourcin from Acres of Land winery.

Liquor - Bacardi Rum.

Sweet - Baileys.

Mixed - Long Island Iced Tea

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Steve A said:
Jagermeister with green monster on ice...

This is delicious. My friends and I used to mix Seagram's 7 and green Monster in college all the time. It was my signature drink. The SEA-MONSTER!

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
As the wag once said, there are only two types of alcoholic drinks, the one that you buy, and the one that is free.

If I'm buying, I'll go with a dark ale, or a darker rum.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I will drink whatever. I perfer whiskey overall though.

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
Well, we have a liquor store, so we know the good stuff when we see it. :thumbsup:

My picks:

1.) Johnny Walker Black Label
2.) Johnny Walker Blue Label
3.) Amstel, Heineken, or Peroni
4.) Any red wine is good to me

Reactions: BHAMER

TrailBlazn420

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
For beer, I like Yuengling, Sam Adams, Magic Hat, Cigar City and Great Lakes Brewing Co.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Had a few of these Friday night
aefd4dd0-98c0-a5cf.jpg

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
BEER: I have been on a Goose Island 312 kick lately. (otherwise I keep Miller Lite on tap) Also kentucky Bourbon Beer when i can get my hands on it
Tequila: 1800 (patron is piss)
Rum: Sailor Jerry
Whisky: Jack & Honey
Gin: Tanqueray (drink of choice French 75)
Wine: Normally white but I did drink a Chappelle's Red wine that was really sweet.

Finally a thread about good ol alcohol maybe we should get one that is just beer specific and talk about different kinds of beers...

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
Anyone here like sake?

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Envoy4Life said:
Anyone here like sake?

Not since I got alcohol poisoning!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Beer - Just about any light beer.

Wine - Chambourcin (French-American hybrid grape) My favorite is Kentucky Chambourcin from Acres of Land winery.

Liquor - Bacardi Rum.

Sweet - Baileys.

Mixed - Long Island Iced Tea

Don't forget the apple pie!

C'mon, you knew someone would mention it mate! :rotfl:

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
Matt said:
Not since I got alcohol poisoning!

Please enjoy responsibly! :smile:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Envoy4Life said:
Please enjoy responsibly! :smile:

Aussie and responsible alcohol consumption never ever mix! :biggrin:

TrailBlazn420

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Envoy4Life said:
Anyone here like sake?

If I am at the Japanese steak house, I will start with some saki and finish with a nice Kirin Ichiban.:thumbsup:

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
Matt said:
Aussie and responsible alcohol consumption never ever mix! :biggrin:

Uhhh... :biggrin:

TrailBlazn420 said:
If I am at the Japanese steak house, I will start with some saki and finish with a nice Kirin Ichiban.:thumbsup:

Mmmm... sushi! :drooling:

Flyersguy

Nov 21, 2011
Envoy4Life said:
Well, we have a liquor store, so we know the good stuff when we see it. :thumbsup:

My picks:

1.) Johnny Walker Black Label
2.) Johnny Walker Blue Label
3.) Amstel, Heineken, or Peroni
4.) Any red wine is good to me

Why is JW black above blue? just because of the price or is your list in no real order.

ALSO WHY HAVNT I SEEN ANY MADDOG 20/20 up here yet?

Miller lite
J.W. BLUE
J.W. Black
Car bombs-loser buys? get your wallet out-havnt lost in 7 years!
Maddag 20/20 flavors you may ask..........Red then yellow.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online

No members online now.