Sparky

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Looks good!

weather.JPG

Reactions: Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
No dice on attendance. Sucks but Sleepy promised me another meet...

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Oh just so you guys know. Our saturday night sitting in the parking lot of the hotel ritual will not be happening. Well it could but most of us from Chicago will not be there. The Hawks play saturday for game 2. :smile:

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
No dice on attendance. Sucks but Sleepy promised me another meet...
I'd like to hear more about another meet outside this thread...

Hatchet said:
Oh just so you guys know. Our saturday night sitting in the parking lot of the hotel ritual will not be happening. Well it could but most of us from Chicago will not be there. The Hawks play saturday for game 2. :smile:
Are you guys going to the game or can we just move it to someone's house? It was fun hanging out in (was it your) garage last time.

Sparky

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Darn Hawks should change their schedule, don't they know they're conflicting with our meet? :raspberry:

Reactions: Matt

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Not going to the game But damn sure as hell gunna watch it. Yea that was my garage one year. Its currently in disaster mode with my truck being at the middle of it. So the garage is out. But we can figure that all out with who shows up on sat.

Reactions: Wishbone

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Looks like I won't be able to make this one. The wife was able to get off work Saturday and she is taking a half day tomorrow so we are gonna head down to St. Louis for the weekend. Since she doesn't get to see her sister very often I can't argue this one. Hopefully this fall we can get something else set up and I can make it.

And speaking of the Hawks...I'll
Be watching the game with a bunch of Blues fans on Saturday. Rather bitter sweet.

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
Sparky said:
1. Hatchet (Got the Shelter and will also bring some chips)
2. Sparky (burger patties)
3. Noel Crystal (Chili and it's necessary utensils)
4. Wishbone (paper plates, plastic ware, napkins, red solo cups)
5. Matt (soft drinks, water, ice, cooler)
6. Grimor (whatever someone tells me to bring Sat)
7. Martin
8. Noel (Martin's brother)
9. Hotness - AJ
10. Regulator - Matthew (Cowboy beans)
11. PITA - Tracey (Mrs. Regulator) (Home made Mac N Cheese)
12. ErikSS and StaceySS Grill with spatula and tongs.
We'd be glad to bring something else! Any suggestions?

Meeting at:

PA-Wolf Road Woods
9798 Wolf Rd
Willow Springs, IL 60480 *ETA* This address seems to come up on google a few blocks away. Please use the google link below as its selected on the shelter.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Wolf+Road+Woods+Picnic+Grove/@41.7042262,-87.8971962,19z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0xdda5aa098a4ed8de?hl=en

Wolf Road Grove 02 - Shelter

https://apm.activecommunities.com/fpdccrecreation/Facility_Search?facility_id=322

exact location at above link

Several of us are staying at the Econolodge in Willowbrook (was a Super 8 last time we were there)

EconoLodge Willowbrook
820 W 79th St
Willowbrook, IL 60527
(630) 789-6300

Sleepy_Jr

Dec 29, 2011
Hatchet said:
Just means it'll happen after the game

Sleepy_Jr

Dec 29, 2011
Well looking good. I'll be bringing some of my wife's cold pasta and some beer.

3. Noel Crystal (Chili and it's necessary utensils)
7. Sleepy/ Martin (Pasta salad and beer)
8. Noel (Martin's brother) (hot dogs)
9. Hotness - AJ

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
I guess I'll bring buns and some ketchup/mustard. Then game will be over by 9:30 if not sooner. I would have to talk to the wife but I'm sure we could hang at my place, unless you guys have any suggestions.

big ed

Nov 18, 2011
anybody meeting up tonite?

3. Big Ed
7. Sleepy/ Martin (Pasta salad and beer)
8. Noel (Martin's brother) (hot dogs)
9. Hotness - AJ

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
Lolololol, I swear, I offered. Lol. His truck is in the way of a repeat garage party.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Joe just push your truck outta the garage and it will just look like you were the first one there lol.

Ed, Matt is supposed to be in around 7 tonight and we were gonna hangout at my place in Tinley if anyone wants to join. I think Grimor, Hatchet, and ErikSS are coming.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
I am heading that way at 5EST, will try to meet up with Matt en route and half ass convoy it.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Well when i get off work today ui'm gunna get my starter back in then try a few ideas i have. hope i can get it running and out of the garage. with 2 flat tires :sadcry: So we shall see about tomorrow night.

Sleepy_Jr

Dec 29, 2011
Hatchet said:
Well when i get off work today ui'm gunna get my starter back in then try a few ideas i have. hope i can get it running and out of the garage. with 2 flat tires :sadcry: So we shall see about tomorrow night.
I'll bring zero gauge wire. It's a fix Joe's truck premeet.

Sparky

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Wishbone and I are at the hotel. Haven't seen any others yet. He ran to the store and I'm just bumming in my room. And I'm hungry!

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
So the official starting time for tomorrow's BBQ and meet is noon. You're welcome to come earlier and we have the shelter all day.

Tkaz

Jun 5, 2015
I'll be Rollin in around 1130. Is anyone bringing buns for the dogs and burgers?

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
I just got here. Next time I'll pick a shelter closer to the main roads. If anyone can't find it give me a call. 7084177080

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
Would you mind posting up general directions from 294? My phone doesn't always work for GPS.

Good call on the buns.

We plan to stop for something sweet, cookies or something.

We expect to be there around 1:30. Johnny is making us earn our keep this morning. lol

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Looks like a much better turn out than was showing here on the forums and on the FB page... How many rigs showed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.