2012 Meets thread - Ideas/discussion

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
Wow, DnD. That sucks about your ride home. Pics like that make me soooo glad I live up North. Too many people down South for me.. Ours was smooth sailing all the way. We also made it home in ~3 hours. :wink:

I'm glad that you all like your 6-hi mods. Props go to Greg too though, he used a 1/2 tank of gas idleing to run the inverter for the soldering gun! Thanks Greg! :biggrin:

It has occured to me that I have two articles written about it here.
I have the 5.3 version and the TBSS version. After doing a hand full of trucks now, it seems that it is the same for all trucks, even the 4.2L. So anyone should be able to do that mod. :thumbsup:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
A little late to the party but I'm here!!

It was a great time for sure!! It was nice to see old faces (DnD) and the new ones too! :thumbsup:

I'm happy Derick had some cleaning stuff in his Voy! In my haste to fix my flat, I forgot all my stuff in the garage!! I reaffirm my hate for birds. Of all the shiny rides, only I get tagged! Seriously!?! :rotfl:

Between the rain, bird poop, efans, parking lot modding, good eats and great peeps, it was a great day!

Maybe we can sneak one more in before the snow falls? In T.O.? Wings and beer anyone? :biggrin:

(can you guys email me your pics so I can add them to the collection/archive I have here?)

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Looks like a good time was had by all. I will have to keep a closer eye on these meets so that I can make on .

Brunton912

Mar 28, 2012
just Hey guys my names Tyler, Just wanted to poke my head in and say hi. there are some really nice rides you have there ive probably seen you driving around in Barrie before wondering if that was a meet or not lol.

Cheers

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online