2-25-12 Hatchet House

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Hatchet said:
Was a good little get together 5 members, 4 truck, & 0 cops (which I think is a record).

Regulator
silvernclean
SleepyJr
Hotness
Hatchet

Hate to say it, you werent trying hard enough...

Hatchet

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
TollKeeper said:
Hate to say it, you werent trying hard enough...

They made me stay in the garage, and we dont need to try. They just show up.

We will be back at Hotness' house again next week. Gotta do his and my tie rods now.

Sleepy_Jr

Dec 29, 2011
Hatchet said:
They made me stay in the garage, and we dont need to try. They just show up.

Well you did try to get pulled over by driving passed the same cops 20 times, lol.

Sorry I had to take off Saturday but it was good hanging out with you guys. Aj, definitely a nice place you have there.

Matt always nice to see you bro and glad you brought Jeff with you. Good times :Lager Louts:

Hatchet

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Sleepy_Jr said:
Well you did try to get pulled over by driving passed the same cops 20 times, lol.

For everyone else. I had to drive by the same cops 20 times cause I was following Martins directions. I had to make 6 u-turns cause of him...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
For everyone else. I had to drive by the same cops 20 times cause I was following Martins directions. I had to make 6 u-turns cause of him...

Any quick turnarounds like the Indy meet:raspberry:

Sleepy_Jr

Dec 29, 2011
Hatchet said:

Don't blame me for driving drunk:raspberry:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
You guys want to repeat the weekend, just at my house this weekend? My control arms and upper ball joints don't seem to want to replace themselves. :thumbsup:

Sleepy_Jr

Dec 29, 2011
Regulator said:
You guys want to repeat the weekend, just at my house this weekend? My control arms and upper ball joints don't seem to want to replace themselves. :thumbsup:

No problem Matt. We'll send AJ over :biggrin:

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Haha I would be down but i have Nicole brothers staying with us while her parents are out of town

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online