Wiper cowl for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
Mounce said:
Is that everywhere or just certain states? Never heard of that before. Raffles go on here all the time for personal profit.
According to the internet, in alabama raffles are completely illegal, including 501c organizations

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cheaper than I would ask

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
jimmyjam said:
According to the internet, in alabama raffles are completely illegal, including 501c organizations
Well I guess no one around here follows those rules. The schools did raffles all the time a few years ago, idk if they still do though.

BLACK BEAST

Original poster
Dec 13, 2011
jomulk56 said:
Wife and I both love the look but neither of us can justify the price for it. Anyways free bump.
your pretty close make a offer and come get it

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
High Voltage said:
I wouldn't ship it either!! Can't trust those delivery guys!!
There are only 3 I know of. Yours and the 2 I have. VERY rare!!
Saw one on a truck on the way home from work today. He was headed North on route 7 in Bellaire. Gold Trailblazer. I don't think I've seen the truck before, but he was going too fast to get a pic. He is painted color matched to the truck

BLACK BEAST

Original poster
Dec 13, 2011
Trucks 11years old....she may be someone else's soon...I want to see the wiper cowl goto someone who would appreciate it......not a stealer ship. If I had a dollar for everyone who asked about it I would way more then 300 bucks....I will try and post another pic

Reactions: High Voltage

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
BlazingTrails said:
How does it mount to the truck? Just curious, the picture is really close up. Why do you want to get rid of it?
Screws in the plastic below the hood and Velcro on the sides.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I see on FB it may have sold...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
He sold it I think....

I wouldn't pay $400 for a piece of plastic but that's just me...
You obviously don't pay attention to sale posts

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It was on FB for $200 plus ship. Great deal for something unobtainable otherwise

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I tried to message him. Brandon did too. I would of payed the man $200. Some people just don't do good business

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
He likely does not care if he sells it. He was active years ago, but has moved on with work and family. I will see if i still have his cell number and try to get ahold of him. Someone ought to own it and care for it if he is done with it.

Reactions: djthumper

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
He likely does not care if he sells it. He was active years ago, but has moved on with work and family. I will see if i still have his cell number and try to get ahold of him. Someone ought to own it and care for it if he is done with it.
I'd for sure take care of it and appreciate it for its rarity. If he hasn't sold it I'm willing to to pay.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
I was surprised it said sold on the post. seems to me If you have several people wanting something you could at least see who is willing to pay a little more than the rest. he never responded to my messages. (i was speaking for Capote who is not active on FB) I really dont want it, but I think it would really look good on his truck.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I talked with him and it was marked sold because he has other plans for it after receiving offers and not wanting to accept them. So I am locking this thread since the item is no longer up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My05Trailblazer

Members Online

No members online now.