Wiper cowl for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACK BEAST

Original poster
Dec 13, 2011
RARE and I WILL NOT SHIP this anywhere you will have to drive here (Illinois) to get it period....Ill take no less the 400.00 bucks...you will never find one of these anywhere they don't exist all of you on this site know that..if your interested inbox me. Must be serious about it. Thx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 68

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
I wouldn't ship it either!! Can't trust those delivery guys!!
There are only 3 I know of. Yours and the 2 I have. VERY rare!!

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Lund made them. Must of not made many and they said they will not make anymore.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Doing a quick Google search, it appears they have been discontinued some time ago. Could not find any on EBay or Amazon. If you have been looking for one, this looks like your only option. GLWS.

Reactions: Mounce

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
This is just like that rare OEM hitch cover that everyone's after as well. Too rich for my blood for a piece of plastic. GLWS :yes:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
In the 7 years that I've been on the forums I've never seen one of these for sale. GLWS. :thumbsup:

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
Boricua SS said:
This is just like that rare OEM hitch cover that everyone's after as well. Too rich for my blood for a piece of plastic. GLWS :yes:
Are those hitch covers rare? Hmmm......

:smile:
Chris

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Could it be that no one is close enough to you for the pick up? Idk how the member map looks for your area but I know in my area there's no one within a hundred miles.

BLACK BEAST

Original poster
Dec 13, 2011
Mounce said:
Could it be that no one is close enough to you for the pick up? Idk how the member map looks for your area but I know in my area there's no one within a hundred miles.
When I would goto meets monthly I answered question all day about it.....they salivated over it lol

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
In my opinion, $400 is alot of money for something that looks cool but I really don't need.

I am NOT saying it's not worth it. I am not knocking your sale, or your pricing. Yes, they are very uncommon, but for me personally, if I were local, I would have to weigh that cost against somethign like say, paying my electric bill. I would not have $400 expendable for what is definately a really cool item.

I think that may be the bigger issue. Or I could be completely wrong.

Wanna trade some black plastic mirror bottoms for it? :tongue:

Hope you can get what you need from it. Honestly.

Chris

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
fletch09 said:
do a raffle, sell 80 tickets @ 5.00/ea. winner pays for shipping.
i'd pay 5.00 for chance at it. of course i would have to paint it white. once you declare me the winner of course :wink:
That is actually not a bad idea. I would give $5 for a chance. But again, I am not local and could not pick up :sadcry:

Chris

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yeah, if you could figure out a way to safely ship it I'd be down for the raffle deal. But I can understand why you wouldn't wanna ship it.

BLACK BEAST

Original poster
Dec 13, 2011
fletch09 said:
do a raffle, sell 80 tickets @ 5.00/ea. winner pays for shipping.
i'd pay 5.00 for chance at it. of course i would have to paint it white. once you declare me the winner of course :wink:
Fletch you where always the brains of the operation....good idea

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
if he took it to a fed ex or ups shipping store, it may cost $50-60 to have it packaged properly for shipping, because it may end up being oversized once packaged. but if you won the raffle, $55-65 for 1 of 3 known wiper cowls in exsistance for our platform, would be worth it to me.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Or there is always the midnight howl situation. It can move from trusted member to trusted member. We've done that a few times and got items across the US before lol.

Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
I would take the chance at a raffle, and if won.. Maybe we could meet up in quad cities.. Lil mini meet :smile:

I'm with Chris, its really cool, but I can't justify spending 400 bucks right now with trying to get a house n all... Hell I can't bring myself to spend a couple hundred for a new front bumper that I badly need until after I'm approved for house n we close lol

oh05ext

Dec 7, 2011
id be in on a raffle and winner covers shipping and ins..

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I cant believe no one jumped at this except for the lack of shipping.

jomulk56

Apr 21, 2014
Wife and I both love the look but neither of us can justify the price for it. Anyways free bump.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
you can not legally have a raffle for-profit. only charity, 501c

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Seriously...... Anybody interested might want to at least pm him an offer or something. Could be gone before you know it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhenninger

Members Online