work

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Jury selection takes forever...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Wanting to drop a nuke on the computers. Just because they're ticking me off.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wondering if the drive home will be better or worse than the drive in.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Snowblowed my drive way (10 inches). Then off to court for another day of jury duty.

Get to court, and the judge hasn't made it in yet because he didn't think the jurors would make it in.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Procrastinated blowing the driveway yesterday when it was mild, not it's -10c. Off to freeze my butt now.

Reactions: smt 59

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Kicked TWC to the curb today.

Price went up - AGAIN - so I called about it, supposedly got on another promotion, which then when I got the bill was $20 a month higher than promised. Called to complain about that and the supervisor said that is just how it is and there was absolutely no other promotion available to me. He was kind of a jerk.

So, this week I got another internet solution set up, called TWC to disconnect, and they offered me a higher speed at a lower price. Hah, amusing, since I was just told that there was nothing available. Their customer satisfaction would be far higher if they didn't play stupid games and require the threat of disconnection just to keep prices in check.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Having the same problem with scumcast (Comcast). Waiting for century Link to get their act together.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
They ALL do that game. I had to do it to Rogers for cable, internet and cell phones. Shaved $100/month but it's just for a year on the internet promo so have to repeat it. It is tiresome.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working, then prolly sneak into see wife while she bartending, then off to MIL to pick up kids. Then big Friday night party with pizza and Disney Jr and the 3 rugrats that call me dad.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Who did you go with?

Privately set up long range wifi. Almost the same download speed as I was at, faster upload than I had, ping is still only 20-ish ms to Google on average.

Today I'm trying to get stuff caught up at work but this one system is totally driving me nuts.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Resetting up my modem/router. It went haywire last night.

Privately set up long range wifi. Almost the same download speed as I was at, faster upload than I had, ping is still only 20-ish ms to Google on average.

Today I'm trying to get stuff caught up at work but this one system is totally driving me nuts.
So you are borrowing bandwidth? :wink:

The one system is not... You already are.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Yeah, via a friend. It is mutually agreed on. His idea, actually.

Reactions: djthumper

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Work, work, work.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Did some running around, put 22.5 gallons in the EXT, then hit up the post office to drop a few things off. Had my first experience at the scrap/recycling yard, decided I wasn't gonna use those SS and LT suspension parts I scored years back, and had those 5 rotors taking up space in the garage. Nothing that will break the bank, but a little extra pocket change is always nice. :yes:

20170107_134519-1.jpg

Then hit up the grocery store to stock up on grub and such for the next week or so. :thumbsup: Now back at the crib, camped out on the couch, waiting for some football.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
working

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just got to work for an evening shift

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Son's school called off because of the ice, so I'm staying home today! :woohoo:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working then bowling tonight

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Work and more work. Working late tonight.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Sitting in a clinic waiting to see the doc and getting infected with every respiratory infection known to man.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And now at work for another evening of living the dream.

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
Spent most of the day on the phone with the insurance company. Got side swiped on the highway and the driver took off, managed to catch up when he brake checked me when I was attempting to get his license plate number (got it).

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Spent most of the day on the phone with the insurance company. Got side swiped on the highway and the driver took off, managed to catch up when he brake checked me when I was attempting to get his license plate number (got it).

:mad: Damn, what is wrong with people out there these days? Makes me wanna reboot my car DVR project.

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
No idea, his plates were expired when he eventually stopped when I flagged down officers after the chase. I wasn't in a hurry to buy a dashcam, but this whole ordeal has me wanting to go out and buy one.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I've had one for over a year now. I used to use my cell phone in a windshield mount as a dash cam previously using a dash cam app.

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
They totaled the truck out, $3,500 worth of damage. Currently trying to see if I can get a reimbursement for the Engine rebuild back in May '16 as well as what I spent on the Rotors/Pads/Shocks & Struts.

Going to miss it along with the V8...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online