photo contest #22

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Test your photo skills with GMTNations member photo contest!
Submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

topic

GotAir? said:
The most creative shot including your GMT, A wrench, a can of beer (or bottle if your high class like that) and some sort of thumbs up.

Deadline; August 23 at :11.59 pm

Rules:
-Each entry must be a picture taken by your hand or another GMTNation member, unless you are in the picture or driving the vehicle. Only then may it be by someone else's hand.

-Please, no one else's pictures.

-Must be of your vehicle (a General Motors Truck).

-No pics older than 2 months. (This is to get people to get out, have some fun and take some pictures.)

-One entry per member. Members may change their entry and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. When changing your entry make sure to include Final Entry in that post, or the first picture you posted will be used.

-No post production modding to the image in this contest, resizing and/or cropping the image, etc, is acceptable.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be included into a poll topic with the GMTNation public deciding upon the winner.

Good luck, and have fun!..:thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
This I like.

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Why do I have a feeling that he already has a picture ready to post for this topic haha. I guess it gives me a great excuse to drink when I'm changing my plugs some time next week.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
:undecided:

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
fr34kout said:
Why do I have a feeling that he already has a picture ready to post for this topic haha. I guess it gives me a great excuse to drink when I'm changing my plugs some time next week.

Felt the same way when you picked the topic for the last one :raspberry:

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Haha I admitted that I picked the topic because of that picture when I posted it, but I got demolished by much better pics XD

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
I do not have a pic already, but i was drinkin in the garage while wrenchin on the truck when i picked it, lol

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
fr34kout said:
This is how we changed spark plugs at my house

Is that beer in that solo cup???? Haha and thats what i was goin for! Get out and have fun with it people!

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Yup it's a Stella bottle haha. Had a little bbq and drinking at my house last night, think we killed 2 12's of Stella and a 12 of Coors Light then got up early today to change the plugs. While my friend was laying in my engine bay trying to get to the front plugs I figured I'd take a pic lmao

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Way to set the bar for this one! I can almost hear the music

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
:bump: non entry
Im slacking. Im trying to get a woman to be the centerpiece in mine, they just don't understand Ill try my best probably will be a iphone picture but whatever. Installing a new clamp on the CAI at the TB. had some tools and a beer figured I would bump.
View attachment 30224

Attachments

• DSC_0328.jpg
    DSC_0328.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 47

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
big ed said:
so what do you guys want to do?
vote on these 2 pic's and get a new topic? or just get a new topic?

Hey..... there's 3 pics. Don't forget me again :rotfl:

I say just vote, might as well haha

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Damn, I knew I should have checked to see the contest when we pulled Hatchets motor last weekend. That would have made for a good entry.

Edit: I know it's late, but worth paying here anyway.

ynepuda2.jpg

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
djthumper said:

To be fair I was late with my picture a few contests back and mine wasn't allowed. Can't allow 1 or everyone could have an exception. Just my :twocents:

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Perhaps we should adjust the rule for future contests, where the deadline is when Big Ed can make the voting thread, but if you post your picture before the thread is made then you can still be entered? So if he's slacking on putting up the thread lmao then you still have a chance to post up a pic until he posts the voting thread. Just an idea we could implement in the future.

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
shrek77 said:
To be fair I was late with my picture a few contests back and mine wasn't allowed. Can't allow 1 or everyone could have an exception. Just my :twocents:

a good point.
maybe fr34kout's suggestion could work for the future.

fr34kout said:
Perhaps we should adjust the rule for future contests, where the deadline is when Big Ed can make the voting thread, but if you post your picture before the thread is made then you can still be entered? So if he's slacking on putting up the thread lmao then you still have a chance to post up a pic until he posts the voting thread. Just an idea we could implement in the future.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
shrek77 said:

The difference is that there are only two official entries in this contest.

I figured why not make it three.

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
Allow Regulator in & vote on three, or put the vote to the 2 entries and be done with it.
It's been almost 2 weeks now (Friday) since the contest ended.
Time to move on.
I really thought there would be more entries on this subject. :twocents:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
^yep get a vote thread up with all the entries late or on time.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
djthumper said:
So it is broke? Porkins broke the pic posting feature? :eek:

I knew that Friday Friday meme would come back to haunt him! Porkins!

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
I just copy and paste the IMG code when I post pics. You can either act like you're going to reply to their post, and when it comes up it should have
and you can copy that directly, or you can right click on the picture, hit copy image location, and then put the IMG brackets yourself.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
TexazReece said:
This has to be the longest contest :rotfl:

Maybe by the time the next contest comes along i'll have my saab up and running and modded to my preferences :rotfl:
Jkjk probably wont be for a while before its up and running

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Ryda55555 said:
Maybe by the time the next contest comes along i'll have my saab up and running and modded to my preferences :rotfl:

Next one needs to hurry up and start so I can enter my Saab! Haha

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Bump on the scavenger hunt. I want to see the Saab!

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Ryda55555 said:

unless the contest requires your ride to be moving under it's own power, I'm sure you could think of a shot to enter with :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online