photo contest #22

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I think everyone agrees to scrap this contest and move to another unless you are having issues setting up another contest.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
I say we just chose a good topic or let people upload a pic of their gmt's. Same rules apply and get it going again.:undecided:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
TexazReece said:
I say we just chose a good topic or let people upload a pic of their gmt's. Same rules apply and get it going again.:undecided:

:iagree:

suggestion for topic:

your GMT w/ any form of liquid in the pic.
(frozen, rain, pond, river, waterfall, oil, fluids, just not bodily fluids.)
that should allow all to participate

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
CaptainKD said:
Is the Midwest President still running the show? :confused:

yes, but BigED is having problems w/ uploading pics for a vote on #22. that can't seem to get resolved.
i tried to set up a voting poll, after ED stated he was having problems, but to no avail.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Even if we start contest #23, are we still going to have the same issue creating the voting poll? Or are we not voting?

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
CaptainKD said:
Even if we start contest #23, are we still going to have the same issue creating the voting poll? Or are we not voting?

Go try and start a new thread here in the pictures section, then scroll down to the bottom. It now shows a spot to add a poll. :thumbsup:

View attachment 32052

Attachments

• postpoll.jpg
    postpoll.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 13

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Porkins said:
Go try and start a new thread here in the pictures section, then scroll down to the bottom. It now shows a spot to add a poll. :thumbsup:

View attachment 19285

That option is present in my Settings but the million dollar question is..... [drum roll].......does BigED have it???

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
:bump:

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
here's the thing. yes we could do a contest but when the contest is ready for voting. I wouldn't be able to put the pic's together for voting.

sooo, I'd have to make a thread with members name and I guess a number. members would have to go back to the thread and view each pic, then come the vote tread and vote, I guess I can still do a poll. best idea I got ..:undecided:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Could you photobucket to host then use the [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] tags?

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Photobucket would be the simplest route to fix the problem, right click on pic from main thread, save pic as, rename pic, save, upload to photobucket album, copy IMG URL from photobucket, done.

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
:eek:..well I'll be damned, it worked. I guess I figured out the problem, its a windows 8 thing. Ms SilverBullets laptop is the only one still running windows 7 in the house, so I figured I'd give it a try. I could have sworn I tried it before but anyway.
..The photo contest is back baby..::woohoo:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
big ed said:
:eek:..well I'll be damned, it worked. I guess I figured out the problem, its a windows 8 thing. Ms SilverBullets laptop is the only one still running windows 7 in the house, so I figured I'd give it a try. I could have sworn I tried it before but anyway.
..The photo contest is back baby..::woohoo:

Nice! Try the free upgrade to 8.1 and see if it fixes the malware they call Windows 8.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online

No members online now.