revamp said:
Next, we need truck wraps. :celebrate:

I got dibs if Jeff does wraps! We discussed this awhile back...maybe one day

Ace1875

Mar 29, 2012
High Voltage said:
Here they are!
View attachment 2149
The logo ones are 6'' long and 3 3/4" tall.
They are $5 each in one color and $7 in the etched glass look.
$8 each in 2 color and $9 for 3 color.

The banner type ones are 6" long and are $7 for a pair and $9 in the etched glass look.

Other sizes PM me for a price!

paypal is jgipple@southslope.net
Make sure you say in the paypal message what you are ordering!
Please be patient with the orders!

you need to post pics of all the ones you do. i want one but dunno which style :frown:

BLACK BEAST

Dec 13, 2011
Yoooo what up..I may need one of them decals...I'll call ya soon....the black beast is coming back to life one breathe at a time

revamp

Dec 22, 2011
Mansfield, TX
I sent money back in March, and have tried and tried to find out what happened to my order, but no response.

Anyone else have this problem? I have been pretty patient, about 4-months.

Help?

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
High voltage??? He is on a "vacation" from here (if thatswhat u wanna call it). If u wanna buy decals and get em quick p.m. harmless. He will hook u up and is fast!! If u sent $$ to high voltage well...I dunno. But harmless is the man.

Harpo

Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
I won a couple of decals a few months back,,,havent seen anything yet:confused:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Well his last log in was on the 11th of this month so I do not see why he cannot answer back to people if he can log on. Also if he is on this "vacation" he should tell people on here being a vender and there are people that want decals in a timely fashion.

But yes harmless is the man has great stuff and at a good prices also

http://gmtnation.com/f43/canadian-decal-vendor-1550/

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Site management is also concerned. Stay tuned, sorry for the delays, and thanks for your patience. Was never our intention to let decals fall into a crack like this.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I am sure he didn't purposely try to take anyones $$ thru his time away or whatever. Its none of my business but he's not the type of guy to screw anyone. (So I've heard). I ordered some vinyls from him and received them. So just saying he's not trying to take anyones $$ and run. It would be nice tho for an update on decals that people have bought or "earned".

revamp

Dec 22, 2011
Mansfield, TX
Well, I understand that things come up, but I did give him money though PayPal, for 3 decals. At this point it is hardly about the money. A simple heads up would be groovy.

I look forward to seeing what is going on. I will get an order put together for harmless.

Thanks

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
jrSS said:
I am sure he didn't purposely try to take anyones $$ thru his time away or whatever. Its none of my business but he's not the type of guy to screw anyone. (So I've heard). I ordered some vinyls from him and received them. So just saying he's not trying to take anyones $$ and run. It would be nice tho for an update on decals that people have bought or "earned".

:iagree: I had a letter in a decal get efed up over the winter and he gave me a killer deal on a replacement decal (I'm sure he lost money on that one) I know he has a lot going on now and I would say it's not intentional, but life getting in the way.

Here's a quote from another thread

High Voltage said:
Well here is the story. I am going threw a divorce and in the process of trying to move. I am going to keep my business going but am having trouble right now keeping up with local orders and orders here. You guys and your business mean a lot to me! Please be patient with me and I will try and get to your orders and request for pricing as soon as I possibly can.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
exactly what Shawn said... he went through a divorce... it has since been finalized... there is such a thing as patience... but 4 months... i think the orders were just forgotten about... honest mistake... he is a stand up guy, and someone i have bought all my decals from in the past... times have changed now, but he is still a stand up guy... Life does get int he way, but when running a business, customers should be a high priority, if not the top priority...

he is on my friends list on FaceBook, so I'll send him a message on there, and report back here what he says, if he replies...

stay tuned...

edit: message sent to him on Facebook...

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
I sent Jeff a message on Facebook.. and he replied to me... so here it is... and i hope this helps everyone out and that they can get squared away...

Thanks bro! It's starting to get better. Slowly!! Could you please tell anyone that didn't get what they ordered to please send me an e-mail. (jgipple@southslope.net) Tell me what they ordered and the address they want it sent to. I will get it out ASAP!!! Thank You! I hope to get some good internet soon so I can get on the site again.

so there you have it everyone.. just shoot him an email, and take it from there... :Lager Louts:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
revamp said:
I love you guys!:biggrin:

I will reach out to him. Thanks BORICUA!!!.

fixed lol...

but no problem man.. thats what we are here for... hopefully he gets you and anyone else squared away.. :grouphug:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Juan to the rescue

Ruby%20Spears%20Superman.jpg

Nice job getting that all fixed!! :thumbsup: Hope he is doing well as well on his divorce I am sure it is hard so wish him best of luck!!

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
While it's good that he responded to a FB message, he still should respond to people on here...
I would think that he owes them that much...

I know that for me he doesn't owe me anything per se, but he did state that he'd send me some 1" decals to test the shipping time...
And no, I haven't received them, but I'm not all that concerned since the quality of the vinyl I get from Stef is excellent and I don't have to wait more than a couple days - and he'll even install them!! Right Stef?? LOL! :raspberry:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
While it's good that he responded to a FB message, he still should respond to people on here...I would think that he owes them that much...

not questioning that at all... i fully agree with that statement... I'm just doing what i can to help, as i know how these folks are feeling.. (happened to me on tbssowners, a month later, my order finally showed up on my door step)

I'm not all that concerned since the quality of the vinyl I get from Stef is excellent and I don't have to wait more than a couple days

i ordered some decals from Stef as well, my mother along with myself are extremely happpy with the product and the outcome... so again, i agree with you there...

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Boricua SS said:
not questioning that at all... i fully agree with that statement... I'm just doing what i can to help, as i know how these folks are feeling.. (happened to me on tbssowners, a month later, my order finally showed up on my door step)

Totally understood... I didn't mean to sound like I was dumping on ya or anything...

i ordered some decals from Stef as well, my mother along with myself are extremely happpy with the product and the outcome... so again, i agree with you there...

Yup, Stef's a good guy... odder than heck at times, but a good guy nonetheless... :rotfl:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Yup, Stef's a good guy... odder than heck at times, but a good guy nonetheless... :rotfl:

Quoted because I agree that he's odd. :biggrin:

I can personally say that Jeff is an outstanding guy. Never met him but have done quite a bit of business on here and on TV and it's always been flawless. Great vendor with a great product and I know I can honestly day that he wouldn't try to screw anyone. I've had a lot of family go through a divorce so I've seen how draining it can be physically and mentally and sometimes thing are forgotten but it looks like he's trying to get everything caught up.

Can't wait to have Jeff as a full member again.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Miss seeing Jeff around here, but I know it has been really rough on him.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:

07 TB RIDER said:
Quoted because I agree that he's odd. :biggrin:

Imma take that with a grain of salt considering the sources... :blinkhuh: :squint: :poke: :tongue:

There's things Jeff does that I can't get done (due to lack of working examples) but I'll do what I can to fill in the void until he returns. :cool:

revamp

Dec 22, 2011
Mansfield, TX
I got my decals! Jeff threw in a couple bonus goodies for me. He was very swift. I know it took 4 months, and once I learned some details of what was going on, I understood and waited patiently. Boriqua reached out to him and found he was back and ready to get caught up. I followed up with Jeff and he came through very quickly.

Many of these folks here are pictures and screen names to me, but instances like this, and seeing the support from the veterans of this community express all they have towards Jeff's absence, makes this site more than a site, it is a community of people who just happen to have like interests and support each other.

It's not just decals. You all are great. thanks.:thumbsup:

Ps: this is also why I am a premium supporter, have bought stuff from people here, and will continue to support when I can.

Razorback

Dec 21, 2011
I would like to get a couple decals with the group name, i hate to say it but still have the decals from the other group that you put on in plainfield indiana, 2 years ago, need info, thank you.

revamp

Dec 22, 2011
Mansfield, TX
revamp;85929 said:
I got my decals! Jeff threw in a couple bonus goodies for me. He was very swift. I know it took 4 months, and once I learned some details of what was going on, I understood and waited patiently. Boriqua reached out to him and found he was back and ready to get caught up. I followed up with Jeff and he came through very quickly.

Many of these folks here are pictures and screen names to me, but instances like this, and seeing the support from the veterans of this community express all they have towards Jeff's absence, makes this site more than a site, it is a community of people who just happen to have like interests and support each other.

It's not just decals. You all are great. thanks.:thumbsup:

Ps: this is also why I am a premium supporter, have bought stuff from people here, and will continue to support when I can.

Thought I would share pics of mine on this thread.

Attachments

• image-2666857752.jpg
    image-2666857752.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 37
  • image-3023767014.jpg
    image-3023767014.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image-3309695555.jpg
    image-3309695555.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 34

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
KNBlazer said:
TTT :biggrin:

Are the decals still available?

looking for a pair of banner etched..

Think Stef is still making them, just gotta PM him.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online