DEAL GMTNation Decals for sale!

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Here they are!
View attachment 17553
The logo ones are 6'' long and 3 3/4" tall.
They are $5 each in one color and $7 in the etched glass look.
$8 each in 2 color and $9 for 3 color.

The banner type ones are 6" long and are $7 for a pair and $9 in the etched glass look.

Other sizes PM me for a price!

paypal is jgipple@southslope.net
Make sure you say in the paypal message what you are ordering!
Please be patient with the orders!

Attachments

• gmtnationsale-1.jpg
    gmtnationsale-1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 854

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Awesome Jeff... you know I'll be placing my order for the etched glass... just gotta move some funds to my paypal account... I'll pm you here in the next week or so...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I'll take two of the logo ones in etched glass, please. One for each rear quarter window :cool:

Paypal incoming :biggrin:

*edit* hang on, shooting a PM about another thought I had...

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
And.......Payment Sent :cool:

rjpoog1989

Dec 4, 2011
Would it be possible to do one in CAMO?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Awesome Jeff. Can't wait to get some on the truck. I will give you a call this week.

07Blazerman

Dec 4, 2011
Looks good, now you just have to respond to the pms and emails people send you.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
07Blazerman said:
Looks good, now you just have to respond to the pms and emails people send you.

Give Jeff sometime, he has a life outside of GMTN!

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Still gotta get my truck first, but then I'll rock some of the decals for sure. maybe I'll even get a set before I get my TB.....

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
just placed my order... looking forward to the decals :wooot:

Trailshaman

Dec 7, 2011
rjpoog1989 said:
Would it be possible to do one in CAMO?

I agree + one for camo real tree or mossy oak or something similar maybe? If possible.

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Trailshaman said:
I agree + one for camo real tree or mossy oak or something similar maybe? If possible.

I'll check it out and see about ordering some. I do know it's expensive!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
TexazReece said:
Got mine ordered & in mail headed my way Monday :biggrin:

dont know about that.. Monday is a holiday... well Preseidents Day at least... mail doesnt deliver here for me...

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
OK, CaptainKD's pic convinced me.

Although I really like the coloring of the logo displayed in the page headers, a tri-color decal just isn't the same without the multitone blue "GMT". :thumbsup: to the logo selection team and designer. The tire tread also loses a little pizazz when its on a black background (like my cell phone wallpaper) and a white background would look silly on dark tinted liftgate glass.

So "etched glass" it is.

As for paypal ... sign up. I'd say 10+ years have given it a solid reputation. I bet a poll would put it way above lots of "real" banks for customer confidence. If you're really dead set against it, I'm sure Jeff would take a money order. PM him.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Razorback said:
What if we dont have paypal

Wyle said:
As for paypal ... sign up. I'd say 10+ years have given it a solid reputation. I bet a poll would put it way above lots of "real" banks for customer confidence. If you're really dead set against it, I'm sure Jeff would take a money order. PM him.

:iagree: for paypal... i didnt have it 3 years ago, and now, i pretty much use it for all my online purchases...

just contact Jeff... when i first bought decals from him years ago when i didnt have paypal, he let me write him a check... for validity purposes, i mailed it to him first, so he knew it would clear as he didnt know me back then...

hope this helps..

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Razorback said:
What if we dont have paypal
If you have a credit card or a checking account, I can heartily recommend paypal. If you don't have a credit card - do what you do now for purchases. Write a check, mail it, and wait. Strive to get a credit card. If you have neither a credit card nor a checking account, mail cash and hope. I've used them for over ten years.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Doesn't google have a paypal type system now? You can send a money order also.

tbuckalew14

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
If you have a credit card or a checking account, I can heartily recommend paypal. If you don't have a credit card - do what you do now for purchases. Write a check, mail it, and wait. Strive to get a credit card. If you have neither a credit card nor a checking account, mail cash and hope. I've used them for over ten years.

Paypal
roadie_stamp-1.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
tbuckalew14 said:
if it's okay with bill...jeff should make roadie approved decals for offroad worthy vehicles.

Stickers dont mean near as much as cowboy stripes and a few cuts and scrapes. The worthy ones know who they are...

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
<-- paypal user since May 2000... A countless amount of monies both sent and received. Aside from 3 bunk sellers 8 years ago (not paypals fault), zero issues since day 1.

--

Decal order placed. :cool:

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
Some pics of what they look like would help. Page 2 has a pic (I like) but it doesn't look like the one it the first post.
The first post should show pics of all the options (standard ones) so members can see a decal thread and see what's available.
Just my opinion.

MedicatedMike

Feb 24, 2012
I too would love to see some more examples! Especially one of the "etched glass" ones on a dark tinted rear window.....i know, not asking for much...huh :biggrin:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
This is mine. Etched glass. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• 2012-02-05 17.55.12.jpg
    2012-02-05 17.55.12.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 27

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Sometimes I feel like I live on the forums :laugh:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Here is my etched glass on the rear window...

48a08099-3395-7644.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online