DEAL A Canadian Decal Vendor

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Short Bus said:
OK, how about a phone with the last post in this thread.

How about a new photo with me beside the dirty winter ride? Will that suffice? :raspberry:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
harmless said:
How about a new photo with me beside the dirty winter ride? Will that suffice? :raspberry:

NO!!! How would we know it wasn't LAST winter?

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
That is what we are saying BFF. SSSSSSO why don't I come over and we can burn that nasty carbon out and even warm the tires up just for you and Harmless. You know Harmless has been PMing me behind your back and he wants me to come over and play. He says you have been to him.:hissyfit::hissyfit: But I am here to fix all your problems with Harmless with one LONG:wootwoot::wootwoot: drive:rotfl::rotfl:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
smitty5150 said:
What's a mod gotta to to get some decals around here. Finally got something decent to put them on...

NOW there's a question you're gonna regret having asked... MWAHAHAHAHAhhahahaahaahahahah :rotfl:

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Still making decals? I have a design I'd like to order for my wife's truck. It's her business logo. Little surprise for Christmas.

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
SBUBandit said:
Still making decals? I have a design I'd like to order for my wife's truck. It's her business logo. Little surprise for Christmas.

I sure do!

PM me with the details!

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Here's the decal Harmless made for me this past fall. This is the logo for my wife's cake business, which was lost in a computer problem years ago. I redesigned it and had the decals made for the vehicles. She loved it and they look great.

IMG_2479_zpse1cc07d3.jpg

fitzy77

Feb 9, 2015
Hook me up bud! Would love one for my TB!!!
Not sure if I sent you a PM correctly being the site has been updated big time last time I used it so I apologize!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Hook me up bud! Would love one for my TB!!!
Not sure if I sent you a PM correctly being the site has been updated big time last time I used it so I apologize!

:frown: Unfortunately, Harmless doesn't participate on the forum anymore.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online