DEAL A Canadian Decal Vendor

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
Fire06 said:
Looks Good

thanks man :thumbsup: did you ever get any for your truck??

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I'm going to be testing out a new design - for those of us who like to be special...

Stay tuned!

:popcorn:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I got this in the mail from Harmless today :cool:

0426121551a.jpg

0426121551b.jpg

This was Silvernclean's 2nd decal that he didn't use (Thanks), but it also came from Harmless (the stick figure family is not from Harmless)

0422121719.jpg

0319121459.jpg

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
Short Bus said:
This was Silvernclean's 2nd decal that he didn't use (Thanks), but it also came from Harmless (the stick figure family is not from Harmless)

0422121719.jpg

LOL!!! I wonder if that is where my missing decal went? I was wondering who got it!!!! Harmless came through though. :raspberry:

At least you guys have it warm enough to install them.. I'm still waiting for the temps to rise enough to put mine on.

Looks good on your truck! Kinda color matched!

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
CdnGMan said:
That he does... he happens to be pretty cool too... when he's not being a jerk of course... :raspberry: :poke:

I really like the fact that he's prompt with his orders and he responds to queries... :thumbsup:

LOL!!

+1

to everything he said!

EDIT: His decal selection is pretty cool too!

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Flattery will get you nowhere... :redface:

Well, maybe it will. I doubt it. But ya never know. :biggrin:

For the record, it won't get you into the driver's seat of the beast. Just puttin' that out there. :rotfl:

I'm glad you guys all like the work I've gotten done for you!!! :wootwoot: :thumbsup: :wootwoot:

P.S. I CAN make them little family stick figures.... I can make ANY decals you like!!

CdnGMan said:
That he does... he happens to be pretty cool too... when he's not being a jerk of course... :raspberry: :poke:

Thanks, I think? :crazy: I'm not a jerk. I'm just an lightly opinionated, horribly sarcastic, SOB who doesn't sugar-coat the truth and has zero tolerance for stupid, drama or bullshit. Sadly, I think that makes me "normal"....

CdnGMan said:
I really like the fact that he's prompt with his orders and he responds to queries... :thumbsup:

Geeze. That's marketing 101. Isn't it supposed to work like that?! :readrules: Speaking of which, when YOU gonna order something?!?! :raspberry:

Reactions: BHAMER

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Can't i just dream and wish for the day when you say "here are the keys have fun" :wootwoot::wootwoot: I realize I might be optimistic in my thinking but you never know!!! :yes::yes:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Can't i just dream and wish for the day when you say "here are the keys have fun" :wootwoot::wootwoot: I realize I might be optimistic in my thinking but you never know!!! :yes::yes:

That's like handing me your Girlfriend/wife/significant other and saying: "here you go, have fun". :rotfl:

By the time she gets returned, I assure you, she'll never be the same. :biggrin:

Ace1875 said:
I better not see them stuck on my kitchen cabinet when I get home.

Now THAT, Sir, I have no control over... though, I think you'd get some serious brownie points from Admin if you started decorating your home with propaganda. :crazy:

Hell, I'd be more than happy to supply your fix! :dance:

Ace1875

Mar 29, 2012
harmless said:
Now THAT, Sir, I have no control over... though, I think you'd get some serious brownie points from Admin if you started decorating your home with propaganda. :crazy:

Hell, I'd be more than happy to supply your fix! :dance:

I'll trade u two kids and a spawn of the devil AKA Cat, a gift from my mother in law.

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Ace1875 said:
I'll trade u two kids and a spawn of the devil AKA Cat, a gift from my mother in law.

Great. You can have my spawn of the devil (aka kid) and my cat. You'll still have to pay for vinyl though. :raspberry:

Wait. No. I like my cat. You can have the kid though. :raspberry: :rotfl:

Oh, and I want nothing to do with your mother-in-law... I have one of those already. :hissyfit:

Ace1875

Mar 29, 2012
harmless said:
Great. You can have my spawn of the devil (aka kid) and my cat. You'll still have to pay for vinyl though. :raspberry:

Wait. No. I like my cat. You can have the kid though. :raspberry: :rotfl:

Oh, and I want nothing to do with your mother-in-law... I have one of those already. :hissyfit:

HELLo devil.

Well about a year ago wife went to her mother's with kids and left the animals home. Well I forgot to feed the cat before leaving for work.

I come home around 6pm and the cat leaps off the second floor balcony and latches on my head claws and all. Freaks me out. I run screaming like a school girl into a wall and knocked myself out..........

I HATE THAT CAT

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Ace1875 said:
sooo not talking to u now. :hissyfit::lipsrsealed:

:rotfl: Don't lie... You know you're gonna want some more vinyl from me... :tongue:

silvernclean said:
No bud..I was just sayin ?? Lmao

:rotfl: You KNOW I could have gone to something much, much less eye appealing... :dielaugh:

Canadian Mike said:
I'll never eat another hotdog again, thanks Stef! :eek:

:poke: Is that all it took?!? Shit, I had to watch a video about how they were made to stop eating them... :puke: Consider that my public service to you for this month! LOL

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Ace1875 said:
Ummm u send me too many decals. not that i am complaining but someone might have been short

i ordered total of 4 decals and got 6.

Or just send the extras over here :biggrin: lol jk!

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Ace1875 said:
Ummm u send me too many decals. not that i am complaining but someone might have been short

i ordered total of 4 decals and got 6.

Hrmmm.. That is strange. I have no idea what to tell you! Enjoy the bonuses then!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online