Ziplining in Newfoundland

NewfieEnvoy

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
Hey Guys,

Me a couple buddies went Ziplining yesterday in Petty Harbour, Newfoundland. It was my first time, and we had a blast! I had my Go Pro on my helmet and got some cool video. I realized after that I wore a red fleece and then they give you these big furry leather gloves that you have to wear, so in the video it looks like Santa is on the zipline :smile: Check out my video.

[video=youtube_share;jjUBpza9REA]http://youtu.be/jjUBpza9REA[/video]

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
That's pretty cool, looks like lots off fun...Nice intro with the Santa thought, :rotfl: lmao when you first grabbed the handles, looked like Santa for sure! That Go Pro is awesome, I wish I had one for my Ski Doo rides.

NewfieEnvoy

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
The Go Pro is awesome! There's just so many things you can do with them. Once you start using it and figure out whats its capable of, your mind just starts racing. The possibilities are endless. They are wicked for skidooing, either with a helmet strap, chest mount, or the suction cup on the front of the sled. I have the GoPro Hero2 and the only downfall is the battery is internal and not replaceable like the early versions. So once the battery dies, your done until you can recharge.

NewfieEnvoy

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
NewfieEnvoy said:
The Go Pro is awesome! There's just so many things you can do with them. Once you start using it and figure out whats its capable of, your mind just starts racing. The possibilities are endless. They are wicked for skidooing, either with a helmet strap, chest mount, or the suction cup on the front of the sled. I have the GoPro Hero2 and the only downfall is the battery is internal and not replaceable like the early versions. So once the battery dies, your done until you can recharge.

Sorry, after reading I don't like my battery explanation. The Hero2 does have a replaceable battery, but its a specific lithium ion battery, like a cell phone battery. The early version took AA batteries, easier to find or bum a couple off a buddy while out and about. You can buy battery pac extenders to add on for extra run time.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online