Working in grove city Ohio

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Up here until tomorrow working just figure I do a shout out see if any body is close

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Black_tb said:
Up here until tomorrow working just figure I do a shout out see if any body is close

I'll be that way Friday. Sister is moving - again. :mad: Shes gotta quit this moving in July during heat wave crap. Just moving to a different apartment in Cinci this time though.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
mapanch said:
:mad: Shes gotta quit this moving in July during heat wave crap.

Beats moving in January! At least in the Midwest...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
One of our clients is out that way but other than that I'm not down there a whole lot. Usually on the north side.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
If you head about 15 miles North of Grove City on the other side of Cloumbus, stop by N High Street. The street is lined with bars and grilles. Being summer time I am sure you will see a lot of the OSU women running around :thumbsup:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
dmanns67 said:
If you head about 15 miles North of Grove City on the other side of Cloumbus, stop by N High Street. The street is lined with bars and grilles. Being summer time I am sure you will see a lot of the OSU women running around :thumbsup:

And make a stop in German Village for a Thurman Burger and a couple beers.

The Tastiest Burgers in Columbus, Ohio | The Thurman Cafe

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
I'm sorry guys I left around six pm back in ky

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
I know sometimes these things are last minute. If you can give a little more notice next time, I'll pencil you in. :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online