Working in grove city Ohio

Black_tb

Original poster
Member
Dec 6, 2011
817
Up here until tomorrow working just figure I do a shout out see if any body is close
 

mapanch

Member
Dec 2, 2011
333
Black_tb said:
Up here until tomorrow working just figure I do a shout out see if any body is close

I'll be that way Friday. Sister is moving - again. :mad: Shes gotta quit this moving in July during heat wave crap. Just moving to a different apartment in Cinci this time though.
 

Playsinsnow

Member
Nov 17, 2012
9,727
mapanch said:
:mad: Shes gotta quit this moving in July during heat wave crap.

Beats moving in January! At least in the Midwest...
 

Sparky

Member
Dec 4, 2011
12,927
One of our clients is out that way but other than that I'm not down there a whole lot. Usually on the north side.
 

dmanns67

Member
Apr 3, 2013
32,979
Ohio
If you head about 15 miles North of Grove City on the other side of Cloumbus, stop by N High Street. The street is lined with bars and grilles. Being summer time I am sure you will see a lot of the OSU women running around :thumbsup:
 

Short Bus

Member
Dec 2, 2011
1,906
dmanns67 said:
If you head about 15 miles North of Grove City on the other side of Cloumbus, stop by N High Street. The street is lined with bars and grilles. Being summer time I am sure you will see a lot of the OSU women running around :thumbsup:

And make a stop in German Village for a Thurman Burger and a couple beers.

The Tastiest Burgers in Columbus, Ohio | The Thurman Cafe
 

Black_tb

Original poster
Member
Dec 6, 2011
817
I'm sorry guys I left around six pm back in ky
 

BO TIE SS

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,497
I know sometimes these things are last minute. If you can give a little more notice next time, I'll pencil you in. :thumbsup:
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,473
Posts
639,776
Members
18,702
Latest member
carbie55

Members Online