When noobs start answering questions for noobs

The_Roadie

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
What might happen in certain places when guessing takes over from KNOWING the answers. See if you can write your own.

Noob1: "What's that red wire near the threaded posts that you jump start your car with?"
Noob2: "I dunno, but my friend at the parts store said it went to the rear for a subwoofer."

Noob3: "My passenger side carpet is all wet and smells like an old dog. Why?"
Noob4: "Your AC drain is clogged. Get a coathanger and remove your air filter and poke it through the hose there to unclog it."

Noob5: "I use A4WD mode all the time, and the muffler is making banging noises under my feet. What do I do?"
Noob6: "That's not your muffler, that's your front differential and you have to put in new ATF every 150K miles."

Noob7: "ma idol aint stedy and goze up n down whin ma lights dim wid my bumpin toonz dude whazzup"
Noob8: "u ned a capasater man lotsa farids lik a hooge amunt a farids an dat wil stedy dat sucka raht out LOL"

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:
What might happen in certain places when guessing takes over from KNOWING the answers. See if you can write your own.

Noob7: "ma idol aint stedy and goze up n down whin ma lights dim wid my bumpin toonz dude whazzup"
Noob8: "u ned a capasater man lotsa farids lik a hooge amunt a farids an dat wil stedy dat sucka raht out LOL"

dood wires aint gonna do nuffin you need the biggest cap eva, go to wallmart they got da besttt ever like 14000 farraads per ton.

jham

Nov 20, 2011
noob 632 I have a trailblazer that's a 5.3 v6 how many spark plugs do I need?

noob 65 answers that easy my 1994 ford ranger with a v4 took 8 so you need 12 and don't forget the cap and rotor for it

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Where can I get a 8 inch lift kit?

DOOD That would be sweet,,,

Yo I need one too 4 ma 30-s to not be rubbin.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:

This literally made me :rotfl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:

This sounds like hillbilly's trying to talk ghetto. :rotfl:

07Blazerman

Dec 4, 2011
:explode: :popcorn:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Noob245: "I just bought this Envoy, why does the MPG suck? I'm always filling up it seems."
Noob67: "That's because you haven't modded your engine yet...
You need a new CAI.
injen-cold-air-intake-kit.jpg

Some more decals (they add HP).
cool-monster-energy-racing-sticker-mix-set-18-sheets-a1-21bed.jpg

You need to install a tornado in your new CAI.
tornado1.jpg

And get a chip mod (do not replace the truck's computer). I hear Doritoes work well.
tortilla_chips_corn_chips_doritos_machine.jpg

Finally, put in a bottle of NOS at every fill up. You can get these at any gas station convinience store.
212316-1_super.jpg

You should get at least 30MPG with that."

:dance:

Reactions: Bow_Tied

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online