What's your weather like ?

jbacklund

Dec 16, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:
Too cold to take a crap in the ol outhouse..

ty6ejaqy.jpg

In all seriousness its around -28 C with a -38 C wind chill

Yeah at least if you plan to sit for a while and read the newspaper :smile:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
jbacklund said:
Yeah at least if you plan to sit for a while and read the newspaper :smile:

Dang it I knew I was doin it wrong!

tricguy007

Dec 7, 2011
Well today was a high of 2f with windchills ranging from -20 to - 30 the truck rolled over hard this morning

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Finally getting some snow here from a storm coming from Texas. It's been snowing for a couple hours now and starting to accumulate. Here's a pic from my shed at 9 am. It's suppose to be the biggest storm here in past 4 years but it doesn't seem that bad. It's days like this that I love my Envoy. I have new rear springs for the Ski Doo and will be heading to a near by town this afternoon to do the repair and bring it home. I know the Envoy will tow the trailer on these snowy roads without a hick-up, today I'll be using 4HI :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC03047.jpg
    DSC03047.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 11

tricguy007

Dec 7, 2011
We are estimated this weekend for 7-10 in. Coming in from Canada

mnypitTBEXT

Jan 29, 2012
Thanks for showing all those pictures of snow. It is beautiful. Most importantly, it reminds me of why I DO NOT live where it snows. It is mid to high 70s today, and sun is shining here 15 miles outside of Daytona Beach in Deland. I wouldnt live anywhere else. Situated right between the Intercoastal waterway and the St John's river, so plenty of water for boating, and cooling off in the summer heat.

I like living where the weather suits my cloths. Gonna have the boat out all weekend, wearing bathing suits and flip flops.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
mnypitTBEXT said:
Thanks for showing all those pictures of snow. It is beautiful. Most importantly, it reminds me of why I DO NOT live where it snows. It is mid to high 70s today, and sun is shining here 15 miles outside of Daytona Beach in Deland. I wouldnt live anywhere else. Situated right between the Intercoastal waterway and the St John's river, so plenty of water for boating, and cooling off in the summer heat.

I like living where the weather suits my cloths. Gonna have the boat out all weekend, wearing bathing suits and flip flops.

This is what my Arizona living MIL is telling us right now but,guess where she comes for three months every summer to escape the oppressive heat?....come to think of it,I seem to see alot of Florida plates too :wink:...Mike.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
raining and hot.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
115 we are suppose to get some rain this weekend...

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
Freakin stupid hot and humid. Made it to 95 today which isn't terrible but 70% humidity......:helpme:

I was in Scottsdale AZ one summer when it made it to 122, at least I could breathe or walk around without drenching myself.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Raining and humid. At least the high is only 82 versus 98. It feels hotter here in WV than it ever did when I lived on the coast in NC. No ocean breeze here I guess :no:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
dmanns67 said:
Raining and humid. At least the high is only 82 versus 98. It feels hotter here in WV than it ever did when I lived on the coast in NC. No ocean breeze here I guess :no:

I said the samething about ATL. When living in Florida we had nice ocean breezes.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Porkins said:
I said the samething about ATL. When living in Florida we had nice ocean breezes.

Thats true. I used to live on the gulf coast in florida, but the humidity was still bad in the summer. Definitely miss living on the coast though.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
dmanns67 said:
Thats true. I used to live on the gulf coast in florida, but the humidity was still bad in the summer. Definitely miss living on the coast though.

We also get a cooling breeze off of Lake Erie but, not so much yesterday. Slept in the basement apartment with A/C wide open last night. Now I know why the tropics have not advanced much....HUMIDITY!...it's downright oppressive. :mad:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
northcreek said:
We also get a cooling breeze off of Lake Erie but, not so much yesterday. Slept in the basement apartment with A/C wide open last night. Now I know why the tropics have not advanced much....HUMIDITY!...it's downright oppressive. :mad:

I sleep in the basement as well. It stays right around 60. Main floor is right at 72 and the upstairs is about 80. Whoever built this house should have installed (2) central air units, definitely more cost effective.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
85 and humid.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
From burning hot last week to down right cool today.

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
Cold enough to keep my ice scraper handy... I took it out a few weeks ago. I have the feeling it could snow anytime.

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
willn513 said:
What? Where are you??

Porkins said:
I think it was sarcasm.

dmanns67 said:
Definitely not going to be snowing in Indiana this time of year.

It did in 1816. Coldest summer on record.

It's not really cold enough to snow, but the temps seem to be running 5 to 10 degrees below average since mid January. Right now the high is 81 and we got lucky last week with 90. Back to the upper 60's and low 70's for a few days...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.