Whats On Your Christmas List???

AV8ER

Original poster
Apr 19, 2012
Wondering what everyone is hoping to get for Christmas (or other other holiday of choice) can be vehicle related or other.
To start it off, a nexus 7 tablet, external hard drive, Home Depot gift card (got plans for a roof basket), PIAA 520 atp lights, and a big tool set.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Shooting stuff :wootwoot:

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Short Bus said:
Shooting stuff :wootwoot:

Just to be clear;
You want to shoot stuff? Or you want stuff to shoot with? :rotfl:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
Just to be clear;
You want to shoot stuff? Or you want stuff to shoot with? :rotfl:

Both :biggrin:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I already got one gift which was my PCMofNC tune. Now I have my eyes set on this

View attachment 24424

I have been eyeing it for a few months now....I was wanting the Ruger LC9, but seen the XD and that was it. I'm wanting to get an AR-15...but I don't know if Mat will let me get one lol

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 92

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
A big brewing pot and a wort chiller.

Oh and I'm buying a couple of golf clubs for myself. :biggrin:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I'd like to get myself a Go Pro Helmet Cam kit for sharing my snowmobile trips, that would be awesome :thumbsup: But the wife n kids lists will have to come first. I'm sure the jolly old fellow in red will be bringing me something for the Envoy or the Ski Doo...

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Ar 15 parts
Ar 15 parts
Ar 15 parts
Ar 15 parts
Ar 15 parts
Ar 15 parts
Ammo

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
Ahhhhhhhhh I'm jealous...i was trying to talk my rents into going half with me on an ar, but that's a no-go...seems like making my apt for school is of a higher priority than firrarms o.O what is this blasphemy?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Forum Runner

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I honestly don't care what to get for christmas, usually money works out best for me because then I can pick what I want :biggrin:

Voymom said:
I already got one gift which was my PCMofNC tune. Now I have my eyes set on this

View attachment 11052

I have been eyeing it for a few months now....I was wanting the Ruger LC9, but seen the XD and that was it. I'm wanting to get an AR-15...but I don't know if Mat will let me get one lol

Maybe you should look for a gun that's smaller then you :raspberry::rotfl:

just kidding of course :tongue:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
This may come across as cheesy, but I actually have not really wanted for anything. I actually think I "get it" now that i have a daughter. I really just want to spend all season watching her. We gave her a couple St. Nicks presents last night and she LOVED opening them. Maybe $5 spent on her, but she was happy as could be.

Her at Jungle Jim's Grocery this past Sunday
GraceHat.jpg

Worlds Nicest Portapotty
Graceportapot.jpg

I do want things, but realize I do not need them. I would rather see someone else have an amazing Christmas than get some new gadget. My family is donating to families in need instead of the traditional gift exchange. My parents and siblings are all for the idea. We will stil have a big meal and get together, but hopefully skipping some of the material stuff will be a positive change.

However...I know the lil one will be spoiled as she is the first grandchild all around and no one is skimping on her from what i hear.

Merry Christmas Y'all!:biggrin:

Boog2006

Dec 3, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
This may come across as cheesy, but I actually have not really wanted for anything. I actually think I "get it" now that i have a daughter. I really just want to spend all season watching her. We gave her a couple St. Nicks presents last night and she LOVED opening them. Maybe $5 spent on her, but she was happy as could be.

Her at Jungle Jim's Grocery this past Sunday
GraceHat.jpg

Worlds Nicest Portapotty
Graceportapot.jpg

I do want things, but realize I do not need them. I would rather see someone else have an amazing Christmas than get some new gadget. My family is donating to families in need instead of the traditional gift exchange. My parents and siblings are all for the idea. We will stil have a big meal and get together, but hopefully skipping some of the material stuff will be a positive change.

However...I know the lil one will be spoiled as she is the first grandchild all around and no one is skimping on her from what i hear.

Merry Christmas Y'all!:biggrin:

I was gonna remodel the bathroom but now I just want one of those port-a-potties! :smile:

You got it figured out...wish I could get my extended family to that point.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i would just like my truck back :rotfl:

dealership has had my SS since Thanksgiving.. dealing with GMPP again to determine if the motor is getting replaced AGAIN :hissyfit:, or if they'll just repair/replace the heads..

but my best gift... will be getting to see my 6 month old niece... for us, Holidays are about family time rather then gift giving/receiving.. last year, she was with us, but she wasnt if you know what i mean :smile:, and this year, shes here.. shes just a little bundle of joy... and i look forward to spending time with her for her first Christams...

GCTB1289

Mar 19, 2012
The only thing i want for christmas is to home with my family. but instead i am over here in Korea spending my christmas with my brothers and sisters in arms. Happy Holidays everyone

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
A couple I jotted down....Pound of smokeless powder, 15MM stubby reversible wrench.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
I would like but not happening anytime soon Cadillac CTS-V sedan.......but that 2014 GMC Sierra is reachable come on Santa help a brother out lol

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
I can't think of a single thing I want this year. I was thinking a blue tooth set up for the 9-7 but the technology isn't quite there yet it seems for it to do everything I want. I need to find another hobby I think.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chadla11

Members Online