What harness do I need

cxkali

Original poster
Jan 20, 2012
Ok guys as stated I have onstar and Bose just trying to make sure I have the right harness. I have the gmos-01 have the feeling it the wrong one if soo will it work.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
cxkali said:
Ok guys as stated I have onstar and Bose just trying to make sure I have the right harness. I have the gmos-01 have the feeling it the wrong one if soo will it work.

unfortunately, you have the wrong harness...

to reatin your RAP's, OnStar, and BOSE, you need the GMOS-04.. using the GMOS-01 will net you no sound.. you would need to run speaker wire from each door and find a way to power the BOSE amp.. just return the GMOS-01 and get the GMOS-04 if you're wanting to retain everything

cxkali

Original poster
Jan 20, 2012
well i dont plan on keeping the bose hooked up and i dont use the onstar anyway and i also planned on running my own wire but i may just trying to keep my options open ill look around for a new harness also.

flashman03

Mar 29, 2012
cxkali said:
well i dont plan on keeping the bose hooked up and i dont use the onstar anyway and i also planned on running my own wire but i may just trying to keep my options open ill look around for a new harness also.

I would get the PAC audio harness. The GMOS-04 I bought didn't work and this PAC works perfectly. On eBay I got it for $80.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online