Westin Black Nerf bars and Westin Safari Light bar - gently used

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
Looking to possibly sell my black Westin nerf bars and black Westin Safari Light bar to fund a lowering kit. After a lot of thought, higher is not the way i want to go as it'll be for no good reason. Been on about 6 months, so little use. The nerfs may need upgraded fasteners as the stock ones leave something to be desired. If anyone has interest let me know and maybe we can work something out. I ship for a living, so i can get rates through fedex, ups, etc.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Do you have pics? What kind of price point are you looking at for them?

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
djthumper said:
Do you have pics? What kind of price point are you looking at for them?

I have pictures in my garage, which from what i hear may or may not be here long.... so i'll post them again here. As for price... Like i said, they're only 6 months old. Not asking new, but not taking spare change either. I'm open to offers or trades for upgrade parts I can use on my Rainier.

Sorry DJ, pretty vague post. I really don't know what to ask for them, so i'm leaving it up to best offer pretty much. :undecided:

View attachment 34191

View attachment 34192

Attachments

• Rainier after visor 1.jpg
    Rainier after visor 1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Rainier after visor 2.jpg
    Rainier after visor 2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 35

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
I've settled on a $200 price for the lot + shipping. If anyone wants one or the other, make an offer. I'll be posting my roof racks soon as well if there is any interest.

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
Well I guess if I don't sell them by the time I make it to a meet, ill bring them along....

c bausch

Jan 13, 2012
Hey not to get off the point but where did you get the sun visor at? Will it fit a tb you think ?

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
Guy on CL was selling it off an 02 TB. Lund p/n 12303. Got it for $50, though most are well above that price. It'll fit all GMT360's as far as I know.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Maybe we ought to start a thread for stuff like this that could be sold or swapped at the Midwest meet???

Reactions: JamesL3

nagyiii

Apr 26, 2014
If you still have that safari light bar in 2 weeks I will come and get it. I dont have a day off from now until the first friday of June...

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
HARDTRAILZ said:
Maybe we ought to start a thread for stuff like this that could be sold or swapped at the Midwest meet???
If i was going, that'd be my plan. Unfortunately finances won't allow this run. Maybe if there's another meet in fall or something.

nagyiii said:
If you still have that safari light bar in 2 weeks I will come and get it. I dont have a day off from now until the first friday of June...
Just let me know, no rush. Just figured it's better to get lightly used half price than new for full price.

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
nagyiii said:
Let me know if you're still interested. I have another guy asking about it. I'll hold it if you want it for sure.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhenninger

Members Online