Wester's Tuned PCM for '02/'03 TB/Envoy/Bravada/Ascender

Status
Not open for further replies.

ylab

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Before handing the keys over I swapped out my Tuned PCM for the original. This is the spare I bought new in '04/'05, when Wester's Garage started offering a tune for the GMT360s. It's a Dyno Tune Lyndon up there created and sold for $450, but they were the only game in town back then. I also sent the unit back up to them in 2008 to have some updated transmission code added and the tune tweaked to their latest offerings. (They're great like that). The tune was done for dual fuel, with both 87 & 91+ octane tables, resets after adding 6+ gallons. Will start at 91+ table and if excessive pinging is detected, drops to the tweaked 87 octane table. - I told Lyndon on the order form to 'impress me' and he did!

PCM should work with any 2002 or 2003, not sure about 2004 (I believe they switched to a different PCM for '04). Speedo is set for 3.42 Gears, which is what my Envoy had. Other than having somebody with a TechII or even Lyndon at Westers change the VIN to match your vehicle, it's plug and play ready. It isn't necessary to reprogram the VIN, Lyndon missed mine initially and it wasn't until I went through NJ's new enhanced emissions that it was noticed. - And they passed it anyway.

Asking $150 or best offer....and you get to keep your stock PCM as a spare/backup.

Ray aka YLAB
cyberdog433@hotmail.com

Reactions: BlazingTrails
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhendsbee

Members Online