Western NY meet?

woody79

Original poster
Member
Dec 3, 2011
351
Anyone in the western NY area up for a meet? I'm in Rochester NY, but am willing to travel some.
 

woody79

Original poster
Member
Dec 3, 2011
351
Anyone?:confused:
 

Foz

Member
Dec 4, 2011
38
Not sure how many peeps have migrated to GMT yet from OS Woody...and with holidays incoming would be tough to pull off i think.
 

woody79

Original poster
Member
Dec 3, 2011
351
Foz said:
Not sure how many peeps have migrated to GMT yet from OS Woody...and with holidays incoming would be tough to pull off i think.

Thanks for replying Foz. I guess I was getting a bit ahead of myself. Forgot that this site is still in the infant stages :smile:
 

Dozer22

Member
Dec 17, 2011
29
Im here thanks to the invite from roadie . Still in jamestown. I am heading to the buffalo bills game on christmas eve though so ill be up that way kinda sorta. ill be with the gf and some other friends but if we could some way get a couple more we could definatley have a little mini meet in the parking lot for some pregame .:biggrin:
 

woody79

Original poster
Member
Dec 3, 2011
351
Dozer22 said:
Im here thanks to the invite from roadie . Still in jamestown. I am heading to the buffalo bills game on christmas eve though so ill be up that way kinda sorta. ill be with the gf and some other friends but if we could some way get a couple more we could definatley have a little mini meet in the parking lot for some pregame .:biggrin:

Would love to, but I can't make Christmas eve sorry. Maybe sometime after the new year midway between buffalo, Jamestown and Rochester? Not to sure were that would be.
 

Dozer22

Member
Dec 17, 2011
29
good question. im sure we can put something together after the holiday festivities. foz are you up for something after the new year if not maybe springtime ... personally i love snow so no probs there

buffalo seems to be right in the middle point maybemeet up and do something around the falls or something
 

woody79

Original poster
Member
Dec 3, 2011
351
Niagara Falls sounds like the makings of a plan to me. I am sure we could get some good photos near the falls :thumbsup:

I have no issues with snow. Heck that's why they make 4WD :smile: :yes:
 

Dozer22

Member
Dec 17, 2011
29
woody79 said:
Niagara Falls sounds like the makings of a plan to me. I am sure we could get some good photos near the falls :thumbsup:

I have no issues with snow. Heck that's why they make 4WD :smile: :yes:

same here im a skier so right up my ally, dont put a board under me though eee not a good sight.
 

ieatglue

Member
Nov 20, 2011
152
I'm looking to pick up some parts from the US for my truck. I was looking at places around the Niagara region to have them shipped to (shocks and bushings/ball joints)

If we're having a meet soon (before new years) I'll def be down for a meet. And if anyone's offering to loan me their address, that would be even better :biggrin:

I live in Richmond Hill, but rent a room in Hamilton, ON for University, so i'm just over an hour away from Niagara Falls
 

woody79

Original poster
Member
Dec 3, 2011
351
ieatglue said:
I'm looking to pick up some parts from the US for my truck. I was looking at places around the Niagara region to have them shipped to (shocks and bushings/ball joints)

If we're having a meet soon (before new years) I'll def be down for a meet. And if anyone's offering to loan me their address, that would be even better :biggrin:

I live in Richmond Hill, but rent a room in Hamilton, ON for University, so i'm just over an hour away from Niagara Falls

I don't think I could make it before the end of the year myself. Things are busy this time of year. Sometime after the start of the year would work great for me. :smile:
 

woody79

Original poster
Member
Dec 3, 2011
351
Dozer22 said:
same here im a skier so right up my ally, dont put a board under me though eee not a good sight.


Heck don't put skies OR a board under me unless you want to see an English man fall on his a** :rotfl:
 

woody79

Original poster
Member
Dec 3, 2011
351
:bump::bump:

Is anyone up for a meet somewhere in Western NY area? I'd be willing to travel an hour maybe two depending on date.
 

ieatglue

Member
Nov 20, 2011
152
2 hours + another 30 minutes = Toronto!! If we get our meet going, we could try having it around the Hamilton area, specifically Hamilton Harbour
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,234
Posts
637,113
Members
18,398
Latest member
DR.B

Members Online