well I'm at a loss

eyepopn

Original poster
May 9, 2015
Ya I haven't had time yet to clean the throttle body or change the plugs but when I do I'm gonna also look at the cpas and see if there's any oil in the plug....... with how many of these vehicles out there I can't believe that someone that's had this issue hasn't been able to figure out a fix for it...... there's got to be an answer for why it's doing it..... ya know....

eyepopn

Original poster
May 9, 2015
Ok.... so I have a question. .....when the truck is about to shut off why would the turn signal go extra fast like a bulb is burned out and when I started it back up it was blinking and the normal speed????? Don't know for sure if it's connected or not but both times it's happened to me the turn signal was extra fast and when I started it back up it was fine..... thoughts??????

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I really don't know. My truck has never exhibited the random stall.

eyepopn

Original poster
May 9, 2015
It has only done it to us today.....and it's raining here in Michigan. ...... don't know if that's a factor or not either..... almost makes me think that water has gotten in to a plug somewhere and that's what's messing with everything. ....

Tiggerr

Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
eyepopn said:
It has only done it to us today.....and it's raining here in Michigan. ...... don't know if that's a factor or not either..... almost makes me think that water has gotten in to a plug somewhere and that's what's messing with everything. ....
Mine's never done that. Maybe your problem is different. Raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock on Toledo area and all across from Chicago tonight. Ugh! Gift cold too!

eyepopn

Original poster
May 9, 2015
Well the drivers side headlight is dim and when I turn the fog lights on the low beam go's almost out and while I was sitting in it parked and just idling while holding the breaks I turned on the turn signal and after a couple seconds it dies...... so looks like it's possibly a ground issue going to look in to it more tomorrow and will let you know what I find out......

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhendsbee

Members Online