Weathertech Digitals

Yacdogg

Original poster
Apr 27, 2012
I am looking at getting a set of weathertech digital mats for my TB, does anyone have a pic of them in a TB ?

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
I've had them for all rows and the cargo area in all three of my 360's (including the two I own now). I posted some pics in a thread a long time ago here somewhere. Here in MN where we have snow, mud, sand, etc, they have done about 80% of the job I would expect for the money. The lack of cover on the dead petal carpet (my first 360 had a plastic dead petal before GM cut them so didn't matter) on my current two is a glaring oversight. They need to make a 2.0 version and correct the minor ommissions.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
There was a guy on the ss site selling front and back weathertechs in black for $100, but they sold already :hissyfit:

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Jkust said:
I've had them for all rows and the cargo area in all three of my 360's (including the two I own now). I posted some pics in a thread a long time ago here somewhere. Here in MN where we have snow, mud, sand, etc, they have done about 80% of the job I would expect for the money. The lack of cover on the dead petal carpet (my first 360 had a plastic dead petal before GM cut them so didn't matter) on my current two is a glaring oversight. They need to make a 2.0 version and correct the minor ommissions.

On the dead pedal- buy a cheapo wal-Mart rubber floor mat. Cut it to the size you want. Use 100% silicone caulk and apply to the backside of the mat. Then put that on the dead pedal. When it's time to clean/replace it the silicone will peel right off.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
check out the husky liners as well.. thats what i have in my SS and my carpet looks as new as it did off the showroom floor..

here are two pix i found... the husky's cover the dummy pedal on the left side too...

Attachments

• 104_2877.jpg
    104_2877.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 104_2876.jpg
    104_2876.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Redbeard

Opeth

Mar 25, 2012
I have the weather tech front floor mats, ill snap a couple pics this afternoon

2013-01-27_14-13-10_444.jpg

2013-01-27_14-13-32_746.jpg

Yacdogg

Original poster
Apr 27, 2012
Gealousy said:
I'd like to see that too. Have you already priced it out?

well I seen posts on this site saying people paid $400+, guess they came down in price a bit, cause on their website 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer | WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt | WeatherTech.com $179.90 for 1st & 2nd row, $99.95 for just front, On amazon for 1st & 2nd row I found for about $145-$150

- - - Updated - - -

Gealousy said:
I'd like to see that too. Have you already priced it out?

well I seen posts on this site saying people paid $400+, guess they came down in price a bit, cause on their website http://www.weathertech.com/chevrolet/2006/trailblazer/floorliner-digitalfit/ $179.90 for 1st & 2nd row, $99.95 for just front, On amazon for 1st & 2nd row I found for about $145-$150

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
willn513 said:
On the dead pedal- buy a cheapo wal-Mart rubber floor mat. Cut it to the size you want. Use 100% silicone caulk and apply to the backside of the mat. Then put that on the dead pedal. When it's time to clean/replace it the silicone will peel right off.

Good idea. I never figured out why my first 360, the 2004 Rainier, had a nice solid one built right in. It seems like the biggest nobrainer on the car.

johnstonjohnr

Dec 29, 2012
willn513 said:

I was thinking about cutting one out of diamond plate and bolting it in place, but I kind of like the rubber mat idea. :undecided:

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Jkust said:
Good idea. I never figured out why my first 360, the 2004 Rainier, had a nice solid one built right in. It seems like the biggest nobrainer on the car.

Simple, it costs less for GM to not put it in...so they stopped. I made mine out of lexan, sprayed with bedliner, and screwed it down. I've had mine in for over 3 years and the spray still hasn't worn much at all. Plus, as someone else mentioned, the Husky Liners do cover the dead pedal. I have a full set of Huskys and I love them. Check craigslist, I got my second row new for $30 and the cargo one I think I paid $25

Reactions: Redbeard

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online