Ventvisors that sit on the rubber?

groundshock

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Is there a brand of ventvisors out there that don't mount on the painted part of the door? The ones on my old S10 mounted directly to the rubber window surround and that worked awesome. I hate the way that the TB ones I've seen mount on the paint itself.

Before you say in-channel ones, I don't really care for those at all, makes the back doors look stupid IMO due to there not being anything over the little quarter window, just looks incomplete.

Am I S.O.L.?

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
There are vent visors that go in the window channel. I have not look them up for the Envoy though but it isn't hard to check the AVS (Lund) website.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I dont think I have seen anyone with the style you are looking for, but they may be out there.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
I dont think I have seen anyone with the style you are looking for, but they may be out there.

:iagree: I don't think you really have a choice. It's either in channel or not, unless of course you do a custom vent mod yourself?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
YOUNG said:
what if you just put the in channel visors on the front windows? how often would you need to use the back ones..?

If he doesnt think it looks finished with just the 1/4 window not covered, I doubt he has any interest in leaving the back completely uncovered.

groundshock said:
look stupid IMO due to there not being anything over the little quarter window, just looks incomplete.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
groundshock said:
Like I said, not interested in the in-channel ones.

Sorry :redface: missed that in your post.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online