USED Trailblazer Premium All Weather Floor Mats w/Gray Bowtie Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoffig

Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
GM OEM #12499327 Used LIKE NEW Trailblazer Premium All Weather Rubber Front Floor Mats w/Gray Trim & Bowtie Logo

GM OEM #12499331 Used LIKE NEW Trailblazer Premium All Weather Rubber Rear Floor Mats w/Gray Trim

Set of four, $135.00 (with some wiggle room to negotiate).

Text or call Frank (Six Zero Nine) Four 6 Two - 8 Two Two 9

Attachments

• TBSSFloorMats.JPG
    TBSSFloorMats.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 48

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Does your asking price include shipping?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
SnowBlazer said:
Are they weather tech quality?
They look to be better, but that is not so hard to do. Should fit quite nicely since they are GM.

Also interested if the price includes shipping, be a good set for summer use.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
You are third to ask the question and why would you want to split such a nice set?

Enoffig

Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
Hi... sorry for not responding sooner. Being new to this site I assumed I'd receive an EMAIL notification when someone replied... guess not.

I do not want to break up the set which, from my perspective, would diminish their value... who's going to buy a set of rear mats w/o matching front mats.

As for the asking price & shipping... What is your zip code? I can research shipping $ and make an informed decision on how to better answer your question.

As for the Weather Tech comparison their front pair LOOK to be a similar contour but their rear mats DO NOT resemble the GM OEM's. They look like they'd require trimming to fit a TB or TBSS. As for their quality... mine are 4 years old... I've not been disappointed plus they look remarkably like new.

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

Enoffig

Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
Using a bathroom scale... 13lbs. 18"x18"x4" box.
From 08648 to 80919
USPS$27.34 + $135 = $162.34
UPS $35.25 + $135 = $170.25
FedEx $27.50 + $135 = $162.50

Oops! I did not finish what I wanted to write... I hit the space bar it interpreted that keystroke as "I'm ready to submit"... technology can be a pain the butt some times...

So... What's the right, NEGOTIABLE, price for you?

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Give it time. It's only been 4 days since the OP. Put an add on Craigslist. Might get some interest there. :twocents:

Reactions: dmanns67

Enoffig

Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
Been trying Craigslist for MONTHS! Sold my TBSS in September... just wanna unload these floor mats for a couple of bucks & move on with my life. Had I left them IN the TBSS the dealership would have sold them & used them to by a round of pizza's for lunch!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
You have to realize you are an unknown noob to this site. Did you try the tbssowners.com?

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Apologize about me slacking off on replying to you. For me at least, they aren't worth 135. I could go buy premium weather tech's for almost the same price. Not trying to bash your floor mats or anything but, for me, I'm not going to insult you with a salty offer. Thank you for your PM and figuring out shipping to my zip code.
Good luck with the sale, brother!
Ryan

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Maybe if they were GMC or Saab you could get $135. :rotfl: Seems steep compared to weathertechs too (as an option to a buyer). These are "used" too. Cut it to $50 and you may get a hit on CL. End of winter doesn't help you much. Try selling them on ebay as free shipping?

Enoffig

Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
Ummm... "You have to realize you are an unknown noob" so therefore should expect to be treated like I have AIDS... Leprocy... or some other disease. Nice way to treat other human beings.

Thank you all for treating me with such unkindness. Enjoy the rest of your day... I know I'll have to rethink joining these types of online forums in the future... very elitist bunch. Glad I got rid of my TBSS... now I won't have to worry about turning in to a foul human being in my old age!

Does their being GMC or SAAB make them better hence worth more money. You're buying a thick rubber floor mat. I can see if you OWNED a GMC or SAAB how these would not attract your attention because they have a CHEVROLET BOWTIE LOGO. As for their being used... they function just as if they're new, again, not understanding your reasoning. If you were not interested in buying, why comment at all? Just to make me feel inferior? Thanks! have a wonderful day!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Enoffig said:
Ummm... "You have to realize you are an unknown noob" so therefore should expect to be treated like I have AIDS... Leprocy... or some other disease. Nice way to treat other human beings.

Thank you all for treating me with such unkindness. Enjoy the rest of your day... I know I'll have to rethink joining these types of online forums in the future... very elitist bunch. Glad I got rid of my TBSS... now I won't have to worry about turning in to a foul human being in my old age!

Does their being GMC or SAAB make them better hence worth more money. You're buying a thick rubber floor mat. I can see if you OWNED a GMC or SAAB how these would not attract your attention because they have a CHEVROLET BOWTIE LOGO. As for their being used... they function just as if they're new, again, not understanding your reasoning. If you were not interested in buying, why comment at all? Just to make me feel inferior? Thanks! have a wonderful day!
No you did it to yourself. I even told you about another forum that you could go to that is geared more towards the crowd that those came out of. When the mods found out that you were not being notified of posting to your thread we started working on it right a way. You need to really get off of your righteous high horse. There are a lot of sites that won't let you sell anything without being there a certain amount of time and certain post count.

You came into the site with an item for sale right away and have not introduction or back ground story. You get some offers that aren't high enough for you and then someone finds what you are selling them for on CL which is significantly less.

Oh and I forgot to mention new they are less than $101 plus shipping...
New at GMPartsDirect.com
12499327 - $50.47
12499331 - $50.47

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I believe this thread has ran it's course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanns Carrasco