SUPPORT Unable to attach any files?

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I keep getting the following error..

The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

• Sad
Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Confirmed. I just tried and failed. PM'd the boss.

• Wow
Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Walk.jpg

Looks like it's fixed!

Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The forum software was infected by the Covid-19 virus.

061720-covid-coronavirus-adobestock_330293007.jpeg;w=960

Please ensure you wash your hands and wear a mask prior to logging on. :laugh:

Upvote 0

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Something I just noticed, the "preview" button is no longer showing before hitting "post reply" and was wondering if something changed. I am grateful the edit button works though.:yes:

Upvote 0

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Something I just noticed, the "preview" button is no longer showing before hitting "post reply" and was wondering if something changed. I am grateful the edit button works though.:yes:

Looks like some of the page formatting changed, the preview button moved to the top right corner of the text entry box (for me)

Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yep. And I can't find the text size.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
I'm trying to optimize the toolbars as we speak. There are 4 sizes of editors depending on the resolution of the screen the site is being viewed on. I'm doing my best to find a happy medium for all users.

The editor did change with the last forum software update to support responsive screens. Honestly, I didn't even know the "Preview" button was moved to the top... but that is the single button that I cannot relocate.

I'm also trying to keep the toolbars uniform across the different sized screens.

Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Jimmy just pulled a fast one on me. Font size wasn't there before. I'm mostly on the computer, not so much on mobile. Probably where the difference was. All good now.

Also noticed that the site is way more responsive. No more waiting :2thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher