Treadwrights = Unicorns??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayPizzle

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
Hey guys!

So I bought my envoy exactly 1 year ago and I am in love with it...so much that after checking out a bunch of communities I decided to settle with you guys. I rarely post but I like getting on here a couple times a week when i can get a study break. You guys are awesome and I have learned a lot. So here where I have a specific issue with which I would like you alls opinion. I have a pretty basic 05 4x4 Envoy and I go to Michigan Tech. It doesnt have the G-80 but I am planning on replacing the rear end in favor one with a locker over the summer. I want to start taking advantage of the great trails out here, But first I need some new tires (bad...they are pretty much dead Bridgestone Dueler H/Ts...and it snowed like 4 inches in two hours today) and since I am in college I am cheap lol. I read something on here about Treadwright so I checked it out. Are they legit? Or is this one of those "too good to be true" deals?

Thanks a lot!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Reports are good, especially their customer support. Run a search on offroadtb.com as well for reviews.

JayPizzle

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
Guess I wasnt paying attention to what forum I was in when I had the idea to post this. I started a thread in Wheels and Tires so just let this on go by the wayside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mynamesjeff

Members Online