FEEDBACK Trailvoy Shenanigans!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
I can be kinda spiteful :biggrin:, I got a parking ticket a few years back cause the meter expired, the parking dude and I got to my car at the same time but he still gave me a ticket :undecided:. I ran into the bank across the street and got a roll of quarters real quick. Then I walked up n down the street in front of the parking dude and put 1.00 in all the other meters that expired. He was really pissed and try telling me I can't pay for someone elses parking meter :hissyfit:. I told him you can't give them a ticket cause their meter wasn't expired :raspberry:!!!

Then you tell him well I can and I did so there :raspberry:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Do you mean close your account on TV? You can't unless you get yourself banned (no longer with us). Just post and PM about GMTNation and you will eventually.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Heh i didnt realize things were that bad over there. Just trying to remember if i found this site via a recommendation there or via ORTB lol. Welp...time to try to log onto TV and see whats up!

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Mooseman said:
Do you mean close your account on TV? You can't unless you get yourself banned (no longer with us). Just post and PM about GMTNation and you will eventually.

Not always, my account is in miserable status since I came here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online